What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I hope someone is around to chat cycling tonight just to spite you merkins tbh :fist:

Can we talk re-cycling?

I'm debating if I should bag all my glass before putting it in the bin..

Had a letter sticky taped to the common area entrance of my unit block, asking everyone if they could turn off their WiFi at night for health reasons. As a result, I have renamed my WiFi to "24 Hour Super Cancer WiFi".

How long until we get another note?

Bazal

Post Whore
Back to back fifties (cricket talk just because I heart MC)...today's was against a couple of Comets, very satisfying

McLovin

Staff member
Had a letter sticky taped to the common area entrance of my unit block, asking everyone if they could turn off their WiFi at night for health reasons. As a result, I have renamed my WiFi to "24 Hour Super Cancer WiFi".

How long until we get another note?

:lol:

I suppose health isn't important during the day?

Bazal

Post Whore
Assignments all done for another term. In form with the bat. Time to get reasonably drunk and watch sports of varying description