What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl

Anonymous

Juniors
ShireShark, if people want to see the pic, they can seek it out for themselves... not something that we really want on this board. Cheers mate.

anyone who wants to see a distant shot of JT as he 'accidently' rips off the old tart's top as he sings "I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this song" is well advised to check out this

http://www.drudgereport.com/janet.gif

i hope thats not a problem for the mods...i havent posted the pic, if you wanna see it you'll have to enter it into your browser's address bar

Booyah

Bench
ShireShark said:
anyone who wants to see a distant shot of JT as he 'accidently' rips off the old tart's top as he sings "I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this song" is well advised to check out this

i hope thats not a problem for the mods...i havent posted the pic, if you wanna see it you'll have to enter it into your browser's address bar

Geezus your absolutely right SS - that's downright disgusting. She's like 40 or something.

Aries

Bench
ShireShark said:

Your link seems to be busted...

Ahh well...

Here is a CLOSEUP for you all :shock: :shock: :D

WARNING: This is rated M 15+
http://www.speakeasy.org/~r0ck0/WTFTIT.jpg

Check out the "nipple cap" she was suppose to wear incase of an "accident". :lol: :lol: :lol:

As if that wasn't meant to be seen... and, have you ever tried to "rip a bra" as stated by her as to what went wrong??!!

It was definately a publicity stunt. Watch her next album sell now!! :shock: ;-)

Everyone knows that it's absolutely hideous

Everyone except for her, that is. Who would have thought the pervert was related to Michael Jackson? Check this out:

r3846478258.jpg

Put them back in the house, you old bag.

From http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/03/a...200&partner=GOOGLE&pagewanted=print&position=

Even trussed as she was in a shiny "Matrix"/dominatrix outfit, Janet Jackson, 37, has never had much luck being taken seriously as a sex symbol, and it is unlikely that her Super Bowl surprise will be of much help there. But if her aim was to grab all the attention, as Madonna did when she kissed Britney Spears at the MTV Video Music Awards, then she did herself proud. And if she wanted to distract attention from her older, more famous and now more infamous brother Michael, then she achieved even that for a moment.

Her sudden flare of pre-Grammy attention and publicity came at a slight cost. Perhaps the one moment of honesty in that coldly choreographed tableau was when the cup came off and out tumbled what looked like a normal middle-aged woman's breast instead of an idealized Playboy bunny implant.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So true!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Alls I can say is you guys have some pretty good looking GRANDMOTHERS.....otherwise that titty would be a good slurp :lol: :lol:

Aries

Bench
coolumsharkie said:
Alls I can say is you guys have some pretty good looking GRANDMOTHERS.....otherwise that titty would be a good slurp :lol: :lol:

Hey Coolum, as I'm 44, that tittie looked fine to me mate :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Popper said:
kicks off in a few minutes. Carolina Panthers in blue, black and white - and New England Patriots looking like Roosters in red, white and blue. Pretty easy to pick a team to support here.

Never in doubt, then, was it?? :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
A team in red and white nowhere to be seen? A certainty.

F*ck off idiot...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Aries said:
coolumsharkie said:

Hey Coolum, as I'm 44, that tittie looked fine to me mate :D

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner I was cleaning my goiter :twisted:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
A team in red and white nowhere to be seen? A certainty.

F*ck off idiot...

Touchy?? It must be my third post in this forum & you're giving it to me - gotta love it!!

Actually, seeing Janet Jackson get her tit out reminded me of another video I've seen...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts