What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl

coolumsharkie

Referee
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:
A team in red and white nowhere to be seen? A certainty.

F*ck off idiot...

Touchy?? It must be my third post in this forum & you're giving it to me - gotta love it!!

Actually, seeing Janet Jackson get her tit out reminded me of another video I've seen...

Cheers,
Ben S.

leave mother out of this one will you!!!

Jimbo

Immortal
Third post here? Phhh, hardly. You're a low merkin troll from way back.

Where are the admins when they're needed? Oh that's right, busy elsewhere...

:roll:

Aries

Bench
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:

F*ck off idiot...

Touchy?? It must be my third post in this forum & you're giving it to me - gotta love it!!

Actually, seeing Janet Jackson get her tit out reminded me of another video I've seen...

Cheers,
Ben S.

You have the video of Dimitri bending over for the whole Stains team too hey?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
Third post here? Phhh, hardly. You're a low merkin troll from way back.

Where are the admins when they're needed? Oh that's right, busy elsewhere...

Just did a bit of a search & found that I've posted 5 (five) times in here since 25 November 2003 - hardly troll-worthy. Especially considering the tolerance that is shown by the mods of the Saints forums to your good self, Tama & pals...

If you think this is trolling, see an Old Firm board...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Aries said:
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:

F*ck off idiot...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Nope, ask Trevor Hendy - he tried to buy all the copies back a few years ago. She really "cuts" it up apparently...

Cheers,
Ben

Jimbo

Immortal
Southernsaint said:
Just did a bit of a search & found that I've posted 5 (five) times in here since 25 November 2003 - hardly troll-worthy. Especially considering the tolerance that is shown by the mods of the Saints forums to your good self, Tama & pals...

If you think this is trolling, see an Old Firm board...

Cheers,
Ben S.

So you've managed to control yourself for nine weeks of the off season. Wow.

As I said, f*ck off idiot...

:lol: :lol: :lol: jimbo

seems dragons trolls get a cushy ride when theyre bored because theyre dragons fans

not our fault no one posts on their shitty forum
i suppose we could be generous and humour them
nah, forget that

Jimbo

Immortal
And you don't consider yourself a troll. What a fine example of your entity you are...

Aries

Bench
Southernsaint said:
Aries said:
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:

F*ck off idiot...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Nope, ask Trevor Hendy - he tried to buy all the copies back a few years ago. She really "cuts" it up apparently...

Cheers,
Ben

Well, I cant see this post any other way than the Stains players GLADLEY bent a male over and pleasured themselves... :oops: :shock:

Aries

Bench
Aries said:
ShireShark said:
anyone who wants to see a distant shot of JT as he 'accidently' rips off the old tart's top as he sings "I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this song" is well advised to check out this

http://www.drudgereport.com/janet.gif

i hope thats not a problem for the mods...i havent posted the pic, if you wanna see it you'll have to enter it into your browser's address bar

It was definately a publicity stunt. Watch her next album sell now!! :shock: ;-)

I have since found out that HER next album will now come out tommorrow, apparentley....

They decided to release it 2 months early, and... Yep, you guessed it, "cash in on the publicity" :roll: :lol:

I think they brought the release date forward because it got leaked on the internet.

But you never know.

Either way it will flop.

Aries

Bench
As nice as that 37 year old Tittie was for a 44 year old, your right SS, I wont be buying it ;-)

Plenty in the States will though, and thats where the money is mate...

I dunno
I think the Jacksons have zero credibility now

Janet's defence of her sicko brother reflects poorly on her and I'd be surprised if the record sells at all

Aries

Bench
ShireShark said:
I dunno
I think the Jacksons have zero credibility now

Janet's defence of her sicko brother reflects poorly on her and I'd be surprised if the record sells at all

Well, that shows how much I know about the Jackson’s...
I thought her name was Janice... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't name another in the family either

Don’t underestimate the Yanks mate, and especially Michael's saleability. He still has a MASSIVE backing. I personally don’t own one of his records, but that’s just me. I'm an old Rock and Roller I guess...

Aries

Bench
Michael is now selling the range of Jewellery that Janet has now started...

Hot off the press is this latest pic of MJ....

nipnose.jpeg

Aries

Bench
I cant get over Justin Timberlakes "expression" in THAT photo...

Please add your comments as to what he is thinking in that Picture...

I'll Start.

"Holy f*ck, Janet's Tit ... uhmm, yeh... Damn!! I cant take my eyes off it!!"

Latest posts