What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LII: Honouring Dani giving up ciggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It's about a mile away or so. Power Plant Live is a bit of a zoo for me, especially on weekends. I'd recommend Federal Hill instead - easy access via the free bus that runs until midnight!

Also: Roo burgers available in Fed Hill at the Abbey Burger bistro!

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Agree. Ales and Draughts are where its at.

:lol:

Same with thorson; I reckon they both have the posts ready to go and are simply waiting to press 'Start Thread'.

Draught = serving method

Ales or Lagers. Fact.

And Thorson can't win a thread start. It's against the salary cap.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Draught = serving method

Ales or Lagers. Fact.

And Thorson can't win a thread start. It's against the salary cap.

Me right now:

37608844.jpg

Alba

Coach
It's about a mile away or so. Power Plant Live is a bit of a zoo for me, especially on weekends. I'd recommend Federal Hill instead - easy access via the free bus that runs until midnight!

Also: Roo burgers available in Fed Hill at the Abbey Burger bistro!

I'm curious... :) not about the Roo burgers though, I don't eat my national animal :p I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

What's the food like at BA?

Monk

Referee
I remember once upon a time I drank all my beers and a mate of mine had a few ALDI beers to spare. Never again...

Misanthrope

Staff member
On average, Australians have one of the largest non-African dongs in the world.

Truefax

I bring that average up nicely. You're welcome, Australia.

My sister refused to get in the car with me when I drove around Sydney. She doesn't understand how aggressive you have to be there.

Probably because you don't have to be aggressive to drive in Sydney. Such a myth. You just need to not be a mincing fool who waits meekly for the world to stop for them.

The worst drivers I've seen are in qld.

The best are in country NSW

Amen. You hit the border in Jennings/Wallangarra and it all goes to hell.

I'm curious... :) not about the Roo burgers though, I don't eat my national animal :p I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Roo is amazing.

Go to Annapolis and eat blue crab. You haven't been to Maryland if you haven't had blue crab. Use lots of Old Bay.

thorson1987

Coach
I agree more with SMBN - less aggressive and more decisive. You do get dickheads who are just reckless, but even they have a better understanding of traffic flow; they just make dangerous decisions.

Agree 10000%. If the M5 was as well designed as the road from Tullamarine to Melbourne, there'd be no reason for a train line.

Used to be great for me.

Get on the ring road straight off the Hume, then onto the Tulla then Monash.

Turn off just past Dandenong (Hallam) and the place I had to go to was 2 mins off the freeway.

Was a bit tight going through the tunnels though (4.65m tunnel height with 4.6m high trailers. If I had trouble with the airbag suspension through there I was f**ked.)

DB

First Grade
I remember once upon a time I drank all my beers and a mate of mine had a few ALDI beers to spare. Never again...

I remember Macquarie Uni Bar had $2 cans of Tooheys New..... Never Again

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Roo is fantastic. Plenty of other choices from duck to elk though.

BA has a very good kitchen as well. The garlic fries are solid.

EDIT: Chaps is awesome. A bit out of town though for me since I don't have a car.

Last edited:

Alba

Coach
Roo is fantastic. Plenty of other choices from duck to elk though.

BA has a very good kitchen as well. The garlic fries are solid.

EDIT: Chaps is awesome. A bit out of town though for me since I don't have a car.

schweet! Last time I was there, we found a lebanese place that was phenomenal. Can't for the life of me remember the name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts