What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXII - Honouring The White, Off White, Cream & Beige. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Trolling away on LU re: Cameron Smith.

Nek minnit, some LUer signs up with a fake account and makes a bunch of personal attacks that could only have come from reading stuff on here.

Which keyboard hero is it, I wonder?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
my god the Eels are shit

Better than the Tigers. They managed to work out the Eels defence and attack, then decided 'Nup, we're keen just to keep losing; it suits our style' and proceeded to flush the whole game down the drain.

In saying that, Chris Sandow turned it on. Rocks and diamonds, that bloke. Rocks and diamonds...

Nek minnit, some LUer signs up with a fake account and makes a bunch of personal attacks that could only have come from reading stuff on here.

He who shall not be named...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

next time accept my 'pointless' answers, mofo!

whall15

Coach
Sandow was his hot and cold self tonight, wouldn't really say that he turned it on.

I must say though, as sceptical as I have been about refereeing performances this year, I thought that Gavin Badger had a really good game tonight. Hopefully we see that level of refereeing for the rest of the year, it was quite refreshing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
He who shall not be named...

My money is on a Storm and/or Queensland fan. No other reason to get so kind of personal. It's like they skimmed my posts (deferring uni, living abroad, playing WoW occasionally) but didn't bother to read beyond that. They seem to think I'm living abroad because I don't have a job (ironic given I'm stuck in the office all day, every day) and that I'm as friendless as BF.

If you're gonna take shots, at least do it yourself. Making a fake FB account with one like and one photo and no friends? Uber brave.

next time accept my 'pointless' answers, mofo!

Next time get them in before I post the first five rounds :crazy:

afinalsin666

First Grade
1Fa3O7l.jpg

afinalsin666

First Grade
Aw son of a bitch! would also have been an acceptable answer.

And yeah, analytics estimate 50k views so far. And of course i f**ked it up :lol:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Sandow was his hot and cold self tonight, wouldn't really say that he turned it on.

I must say though, as sceptical as I have been about refereeing performances this year, I thought that Gavin Badger had a really good game tonight. Hopefully we see that level of refereeing for the rest of the year, it was quite refreshing.

Badger was alright, I thought. So I agree.

He turned it on at the 55th minute. Played some really good footy and turned things around for you. The penalties helped, but he capitalised I thought.

Semi owes him a beer.

My money is on a Storm and/or Queensland fan. No other reason to get so kind of personal. It's like they skimmed my posts (deferring uni, living abroad, playing WoW occasionally) but didn't bother to read beyond that. They seem to think I'm living abroad because I don't have a job (ironic given I'm stuck in the office all day, every day) and that I'm as friendless as BF.

If you're gonna take shots, at least do it yourself. Making a fake FB account with one like and one photo and no friends? Uber brave.

Next time get them in before I post the first five rounds :crazy:

Ah, a FB account. I thought you meant LU account.

afinalsin666

First Grade
f**ked up? How so?

Didn't include a fairly vital 20 seconds of Smith still talking. Couldn't hear him over the ref and Willie on the mics, coz i was editing at like 4am so i couldn't turn it up.

It's not a bad f**kup, but i'm still not happy with it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
My sister just pointed out that on mobile it lists how many shares. Around 13k or so. f**k.

I've spotted it in the NRL forum and in the thread I've been trolling on FB. You're famous.

Really reminds me how important it is I set up a proper YouTube channel for my site. Video is just so much more viral viable than text.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I've spotted it in the NRL forum and in the thread I've been trolling on FB. You're famous.

Really reminds me how important it is I set up a proper YouTube channel for my site. Video is just so much more viral viable than text.

:lol:

I need to relearn how to edit. I have a diploma where that was my strongest suit, just fell to the wayside. Couldn't even get premiere pro to work properly. Ended up downloading Windows Movie Maker.

Youtube is definitely important for that stuff. Get one video on the front page of reddit, and you're set.

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol:

I need to relearn how to edit. I have a diploma where that was my strongest suit, just fell to the wayside. Couldn't even get premiere pro to work properly. Ended up downloading Windows Movie Maker.

Youtube is definitely important for that stuff. Get one video on the front page of reddit, and you're set.

I'd love to do more video content, but without being able to edit (and not having a cameraman/woman to do the filming) makes it less than ideal :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.