What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**k I cant believe that, so young

he and Tim both still lived at home with their parents and they are all strict Catholics.

makes you wonder if there is a god

Skinner

Coach
f**k I cant believe that, so young

he and Tim both still lived at home with their parents and they are all strict Catholics.

makes you wonder if there is a god

Yes, you certainly start to question it.

23 is just way too young. Parents should never ever have to bury their offspring.

thorson1987

Coach
New freeway opens = 25 minutes off trip to work. Woop.

Pfft wont last long.

Used to hate when I turned onto the ring road off the Hume. Just a sudden stop.

Eventually get onto the Tulla and would fly down, then get to the monash and stop again.

And don't get me started on westgate.

Pugzley

Hopefully, Parramatta shocks the NRL and smashes it for the premiership in memory of Jon Mannah. :lol:

In all seriousness though, R.I.P Jon Mannah.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Dear oh dear. Halla you've fallen the old "I'm gay, can I look at your breasts" routine.
Lenny%20from%20Simpsons%20Aw%20Nuts.jpg

Shut uuuuuuup!;-)

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yeah I call BS on this one. A few times yesterday when I logged on, the green light next to your post was on.
Yeh I was on from time to time reading posts. Big difference between that and having the time to post.

Point is compared to back in the day when I'd have the time to make 30-40-50 posts in a day I'm busier now.

Earl

Coach
Back in the day like a week ago when you would post in the Cricket match threads every 12 seconds?

Didgi

I know HAH is 'Australia's Esteemed First Drop Who Can Do No Wrong In Batting, Bowling, Keeping and Particularly Running Between the Wickets', but what does HAH stand for?

BDR

First Grade
I believe it was originally said to mock BM (he kept describing Warner, Hughes as our "heavy artillery") but I think he liked it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I believe it was originally said to mock BM (he kept describing Warner, Hughes as our "heavy artillery") but I think he liked it.
Yes I used HA to differentiate between Cowan, Watson and our batsmen who are actually good. Heavy Artillery originally referred to Warner, Hughes, Clarke and Hussey.

Since then some of my fans have further developed my creation to come up with HAH. Heavy Artillery Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts