What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
Souffs fans know full well that the challenge reason they keep bringing up is bullsh*t. Firstly, because according to most of them (ok, Bunniespoof and gayforce) souffs have the best roster ever assembled on a sporting field.
Secondly, because if he really wanted a challenge he'd go to Cronulla or the Cowboys or the Warriors.

perverse

Referee
it seems to be coming out in the wash that he took around $100k less to come to us... but i can't confirm the reports any more than i can confirm the ridiculous reports that we would be paying him $4mill a year. rofl. will have to accept that we're the peons in all of this, and don't have any real information.

i feel very sexy right now.

it seems to be coming out in the wash that he took around $100k less to come to us... but i can't confirm the reports any more than i can confirm the ridiculous reports that we would be paying him $4mill a year. rofl. will have to accept that we're the peons in all of this, and don't have any real information.

In all honesty, if he couldn't have come to us, I'm glad he went to Newcastle. Congrats guys.

Apey

Staff member

Less base salary, I read somewhere that there are 'bonuses' in place though? More reasonable ones than originally reported, of course... but yeah, who knows what to believe.

Big Pete

Referee
Said it in the NRL board, but good on ya Knights fans. Hopefully Bennett gives you guys plenty to cheer about, the board will become a lot more interesting with the Knights on top.

As for Souths, there's always the other former Broncos coach available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts