What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
What is that forum 7s stuff...I thought it was a real life forum footy comp or something at first lol

adamkungl

Immortal
Article writing comp...if you like writing, and reckon you can write an article every few weeks, give it a go

Didgi

What is that forum 7s stuff...I thought it was a real life forum footy comp or something at first lol

Lol.

Basically you join a team, each team has 5 writers for any one match (plus subs), the 5 write a 700-750 word article, it's scored out of 100 (mainly between 80-95 though) and the team with the highest collective score wins.

Then there's finals and shizz. Articles have to be RL related too, but theres a huge variety of styles.

From memory the Dragons team which has been recently reformed after some dummy spits is looking for players so if you were interested...

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol, I had been waiting for it, but it was a babies Dragon side so it's not satisfying at all, that said Titans suck that much.

McLovin

Staff member
Charlize Theron...Oh man.. the things I would eat out of her ass. You have no idea...

Bazal

Post Whore
I have barely seen the last few....you jerks post too fast for me now I got a job :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Nobody on this forum seems to take their team losing well

I don't know about that, Roosters fans tend to just shrug losing off like Tony Abbot over in the middle east.

Drags fans on the other hand are trying to troll a ghost board.

adamkungl

Immortal
you can't dibs superthreads Cliffy...the race to start a new one is a time honoured tradition...winning the superthread AND starting the new one is the ultimate in LU achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts