What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
Yep. HH was when Marlo visited Avon in prison. Cliffy's was from Omar, end of season one and 'whatshisname' telling the boys how to play chess in season one.

Can't wait until this semester is over, going to bust The Wire out again.

Didgi

Wow. Never realised ST was coming to an end, definitely not with it lately.

BunniesMan

Immortal
BunniesMan:
rockicbelt.jpg

Back to back baby. Will I get the 3peat?

Interesting to see that I posted significantly less in winning XXXI than I did in coming 2nd in XXIX. AB made that thread crazy.

I think things have slowly got back to a relatively sane level. XXIX and XXX took like 6 days. XXXI took 16 days.

Halla I must say you were my most worthy competitor yet. And you getting me fired up on that philosophy in the last 200 posts of the thread is the biggest reason I won. I had no idea I was even close to leading until like post 2850 or so. Unlike the person who beat me in XXIX and the person who came second to me in XXX, you did not resort to spamming. Whether I agreed or not you posted MOSTLY meaningful discussions, I respect that.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And another thing, 11 people posted over 100 times in that thread. I think that's much much much better than before where the thread went by so much faster the bulk of the contribution was skewed toward the pointy end.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I generally have some level of empathy for everyone and respect their right to life, but I just cannot respect your right to life. Your parents have done the world a real disservice by procreating.

Bazal

Post Whore
This is getting stupid....

Anyway, some knucklefaces are banging around moving stuff in the downstairs garage. NFI what they're doing but my floor is deadset shaking

Cliffhanger

Coach
I never understood how Superthread could be sacred and why the forumers who had been here for longer complained about how superthread had been ruined, that was until BM joined in.

Status
Not open for further replies.