What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDR

First Grade
I preferred this thread when it was called uperthread.

Last edited:

Hallatia

Referee
not only did I legitimately finish one Superthread and start the next, but I also initiated my evil plan of no more superthread numbers

And I started it with lalala, which is the note all threads should be started on

Hallatia

Referee
I preferred this thread when is was called uperthread.
:lol: that was an accident, because I noticed I didn't give it a capital letter, so I was changing it and accidentally saved it before I replaced the s

BunniesMan

Immortal
Superthread XXXVI top 20:

1.dogslife 269
2.BunniesMan 258
3.woodyk2 231

4.Cliffhanger 198
5.Hallatia 190
6.9701 142
7.Bazal 141
8.BDR 128
9.Jason Maher 119
10.Earl 107
11.Ozzy 100
12.adamkungl 96
13.Twizzle 90
14.AlwaysGreen 73
15.Jobdog 65
16.Dani 63
17.Didgi 61
18.HowHigh 60
19.Big Pete 58
20.Scott Gourley's Lovechild 55

Congrats everybody. Good job, good effort.

Skinner

Coach
Hala, you cannot unilaterally change a convention that is so old, it is historic in it's very nature.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yeh Hala is lame for doing that. Change for changes sake is gay. Especially traditions that have lasted for years. If she won't change the title we all still know this is ST XXXVII. We ain't stoopid.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Morning.

Hala disrespecting long held convention for teh lulz. Imagine if the Governor general was like Hala. We'd be a dictatorship.

Hallatia

Referee
Hala, you cannot unilaterally change a convention that is so old, it is historic in it's very nature.
evidently I can.

the convention had to go, whilst BunniesMan's signature is evidence to the fact that BunniesMan is a twat, it is also evidence to the fact that Superhtread numbers are way past their best before dates and they are starting to wreak. It's time that we start thinking of superthreads not individually, but as part of one whole, so that no one can think they have "won" the superthread, but so that they can remember that each superthread is part of the eternal FFB superthread and that winning comes from making the superthread truly super and not by making the most posts any any given 3000 limit part of Superthread.

Hallatia

Referee
I for one welcome our new benevolent overlord
thank you my subject

It is not as though I just decided then that I wanted to do away with the numbers, I have stated my desire for this to happen previously (if I recall correctly, only one person objected at the time) and now I am putting it into action

evidently I can.

the convention had to go, whilst BunniesMan's signature is evidence to the fact that BunniesMan is a twat, it is also evidence to the fact that Superhtread numbers are way past their best before dates and they are starting to wreak. It's time that we start thinking of superthreads not individually, but as part of one whole, so that no one can think they have "won" the superthread, but so that they can remember that each superthread is part of the eternal FFB superthread and that winning comes from making the superthread truly super and not by making the most posts any any given 3000 limit part of Superthread.

Love it!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we've already got a Superthread, started by Anastabation in about 2004, it was the original

so what do we call the next one ?

BunniesMan

Immortal
evidently I can.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.