What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprisingly Quiet

Nugby

Juniors
Yeah Carlaw had a pretty good game. Was standing outside waiting for the gates to open to get into the ground and he was walking right next to me lugging a saints bag on wheels, would've applauded him if it had been after the game or if I had of known

alive103

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
I love these fans who are overwhelmingly confident with the benefit of hindsight...

Cheers,
Ben S.

These are the same people who think the Roosters have wonderfully creative accountants based primarily on a cash economy where regulators seem to have little power to stop them basically because the regulators are employed by Roosters board members.

I almost belted three of them at a pub last Friday night. I can't wait for the finals where either Brisbane, Canterbury or us put these pretenders "dynasty" dream to bed once and for all.

Southernsaint

Staff member
alive103 said:
Southernsaint said:
I love these fans who are overwhelmingly confident with the benefit of hindsight...

Cheers,
Ben S.

These are the same people who think the Roosters have wonderfully creative accountants based primarily on a cash economy where regulators seem to have little power to stop them basically because the regulators are employed by Roosters board members.

I almost belted three of them at a pub last Friday night. I can't wait for the finals where either Brisbane, Canterbury or us put these pretenders "dynasty" dream to bed once and for all.

You forgot to add that "our" Adrian is persecuted by the NRL Judiciary, LOL...

Cheers,
Ben S.