What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor: LU Game Thread

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So many days,
14 people,
Only ONE Survivor

Welcome aboard to the first ever Survivor: Leagueunlimited.
Drop your things, your game commences right now.

During the sign-ups, I had asked for you to nominate a single person to whom you'd like to be on a tribe with.
The two most popular choices were: Rebel and Misanthrope

What does this mean? These two are going to be honorary team captains.
What does this entail? Simple, it's a schoolyard pick'em.

Rebel and Misanthrope will now need PM me a list of the order in your preference.

Remember, your tribe is your family.

The tribes have been selected.
Here they are:

Whanau Tribe:
Misanthrope
KTF
Cliffhanger
mickyj
Scott Gourley's Lovechild
whall15

Moort Tribe:
Rebel
Hoggmaster
pennywisealfie
afinalsin666
SeeJay
Drew
whall15
Parra

Eliminated
DB - Banned in first phase of play
Soc - Banned in first phase of play
Dutchy - Banned in first phase of play
Read more at http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/s...173&posted=1#post11159173#PR2Sm7y8rKYc4ScU.99

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Great, we got one of the more inactive members as a leader and another who is trekking around the world as the other :lol:

We poor souls will be waiting a while...

afinalsin666

First Grade
I picked both. Mis coz he's a sneaky merkin, and Rebel because he tries to be a sneaky merkin. Makes for a good dynamic.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
PP will stop the boats, there's no doubt about it.

Sorry Srackboi, I forgot to nominate someone. I can let you know it would have been that backstabbing Dutchy or KTF; both are obvious leaders of incredible calibre.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
KTF and PP sitting in a tree - K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

First comes block

Then comes an auto

Then comes a recruit usually called soc.

Rebel

First Grade
Wtf lol. Dunno weather I should be flattered or terrified you picked me... I didn't even vote.

I will go ktf since he is one of the few people here that prob knows what whanau is

I have a few rl things going on at mo so hope this doesn't mean I have to do anything else 'leaderish'

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Wtf lol. Dunno weather I should be flattered or terrified you picked me... I didn't even vote.

I will go ktf since he is one of the few people here that prob knows what whanau is

I have a few rl things going on at mo so hope this doesn't mean I have to do anything else 'leaderish'

Not at all Rebel.
The 'team captain' as such is merely for pick'em purposes.

Mis, your up. Anyone bar yourself, Rebel and KTF.

Parra

Referee
Is this going to come down to "you can have the rest.."

Kids can be so harsh. The brutal truth.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Just go PP with your next pick and you'll have all the leadership you need if your absent.

mickyj

Bench
haha this might take to xmas to decide who is on which team
Maybe just get them to pm you a list of guys in order they want to speed it up

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Not a bad idea Micky

Mis, Rebel. Please PM me your lists in order of preference.
I'll go back and forth between your lists, and you get the top available selection per round.
I'll then publish your lists on here so you know all is above board.

PS Micky, you never signed up, did you want to play?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Good enough for me.

Ill add in Micky AND Hogg into player list

Rebel, Mis, if you could start sending me your ranked list - Including KTF, we will start the pick'em from scratch as we have 2 new players in, to make it fair.
Rebel will get his first choice, and we will alternate and you will have your highest available selection assigned to your tribe

KTF, you can be anyone BUT Richard Hatch. I don't fancy seeing your pasty ass everywhere. Big boy.

mickyj

Bench
$5 to not pick me ;)
haha I was going to sit out but if its needed for even numbers i will give it a go

Latest posts