What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swimming

Tommy Smith

Referee
Haha no no I'll be cheering on the UK first.

But this new Aussie swim team is a breath of fresh air. They were a disgrace in London but the way they've turned the culture around is great.

The likes of Horton, Larkin, Campbell, McEvoy and Seebolm all represent their country well in and out of the pool.

And for sure I'll be cheering them on before Chinese drug cheats.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing swim from Horton, never panicked and timed it beautifully.

First gold for Aussies.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Legit...
VD-Swimmer-1994-620x349.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It wouldn't surprise me if every Chinese swimmer was on the juice, given the state run nature of their sports; rather like Russia.

That was a win for clean swimmers. And the vision impaired. Well done Mack. Love the glasses!
Poor bastard must be blind as a bat lol, can swim but you don't need to see to do that.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Im pretty suspicious when people smash world records in well established sports but that lady smashed a world record that included a 100m faster than the mens freestyle part of the im at london.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Im pretty suspicious when people smash world records in well established sports but that lady smashed a world record that included a 100m faster than the mens freestyle part of the im at london.
and at 27, how do you improve by that much at that age.

Latest posts