What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Green Brigade - Bulldogs Game 29th August

Number7

Juniors
I know I'm a little ahead of myself here, but I'm looking at being in Sydney for the Raiders v Bullcheats game on Friday 29th August.

Where abouts do you guys sit at Sydney Stadium? So I can buy my tickets and be amongst all the Raiders supporters....

mono_mal

Juniors
SYDNEY SHOWGROUND
Home team:
Canterbury Bulldogs

How do I get to the ground?
The Sydney Showground is located at Homebush Bay in the Olympic Park precinct. Catch the train to Olympic Park Station (you may have to catch the ‘Sprint Train’ from Lidcombe). Visit http://www.131500.com.au for train timetable information. The Showground is a short walk from the Station – turn right when you leave the station and it is about 500m away.

What is the ground like?
Five grandstands sweep around the southern and western sides of the playing surface - the Martin and Angus, Sinclair, Vincent Fairfax, Suttor and Members stands. These are two-tier, with the top level undercover. A temporary stand has been erected on one side of the field, on top of the eastern hill. Two other hills are in the north-east corner and northern end of the ground, with each hill being divided by service tunnels. The main scoreboard is behind the temporary seating.

Where does the SGB sit?
The SGB sits on the ‘middle’ hill, between the temporary seating and the Bulldog Army Hill. This is general admission seating and is in the north-east corner of the ground.

Other Sydney Showground websites:
http://www.sydneyshowground.com.au

See you all there,
Ben
Sydney Green Brigade

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
just BUMPING dis up to make sure every1 remembers!
how many of us Raiders fans are coming out to the Showground this Friday! LETS MAKE IT BIG!

mono_mal

Juniors
will be a big game and we'll need all sydney raiders fans support!
on another note, i have received a number of quotations from various companies about hiring a bus return to canberra for the raiders home semi final.
please private message me if interested as i need to get a indication of numbers and i will provide you with more information.
i will also be distributing papers relating to the trip at fridays game!
cheers
Ben
Sydney Green Brigade

Latest posts