What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney is Red, White and Blue

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I dont know why anyone thought fans of other team would get behind the Roosters. RL is about the rivalry, its as much fun watching a hated team lose as seeing a loved team win...

The only thing better than the Roosters losing tonight would have been the Roosters choking on the big stage.

dannyt

Coach
I dont know why anyone thought fans of other team would get behind the Roosters. RL is about the rivalry, its as much fun watching a hated team lose as seeing a loved team win...

The only thing better than the Roosters losing tonight would have been the Roosters choking on the big stage.
I agree with your point regarding rivalry. But do you get as much enjoyment out of a hated team losing as your won team winning? Seriously?

Knightmare

Coach

The people who thought fans of other teams would get behind the Roosters are the same people who don't get that Origin and the NRL are two different competitions...

The Sydney Roosters will be stronger next year. James Tedesco will provide new firepower at the back, Michael Gordon will move to right centre to replace Mitchell Aubusson, and Latrell Mitchell and Luke Keary will continue to provide the existing attacking finesse that will combine with Tedesco's amazing attacking ability. With Cooper Cronk departed from Melbourne, nobody will be able to compete with the Roosters in 2018!

Vee

First Grade
The Sydney Roosters will be stronger next year. James Tedesco will provide new firepower at the back, Michael Gordon will move to right centre to replace Mitchell Aubusson, and Latrell Mitchell and Luke Keary will continue to provide the existing attacking finesse that will combine with Tedesco's amazing attacking ability. With Cooper Cronk departed from Melbourne, nobody will be able to compete with the Roosters in 2018!
Bahahaha!!!

super_coach

First Grade

Your heartless forward pack is the problem

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hahahaha....... your pack will get found out more and more......