What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

t.v

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
just wondering if any of u guys know if fox are showing the games that nine refuse to show? Wales and the French 13.

if not i will be emailing them to tell them i dont wish to have pay t.v anymore as league is the only sport i watch,and dont expect me to connect next nrl session.

man they put all this club rugga on from n.z and s.a but no games of international league which dont have two of the big three :roll:

i hope they do,im going insaine with all this yawion on.

dimitri

First Grade
i agree

fox do treat rl terrible

and once again it comes down to tv rights negotiations

we need to ensure in our next tv deal that we get decent money and that a certain amount of tests not just those involving the big 3 are televised

Parra_Eels

Bench
yeah if fox can show all of new zealands tour last year then we can see all of the roo tour. wales weren't bad against nz last year

ali

Bench
JasonE said:
The final of the Euro Nations is on SKY, we should bombard Foxtel about seeing that.

Already tried and failed. Probably a bit late now, but if you decide to email them its on the back of a fair few others and may help our cause for next year. (feedback@foxsports.com.au) The Wales game is on Fox, delayed and probably edited (like the f**king SL grand final) at 5am Monday morning and then later in the arvo.

JK

The reply to my email from FOX was 'we are not intending on showing the game. Thank you.'

It was pathetic! :evil:

I am sick of endless golf, motor racing and thugy yawion!!!

Razor

Coach
When I asked about the Euro Cup final, I was told they aren't intending to, but if they recieve enough feedback asking for it to be shown, they may consider showing it.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
this is all pretty piss poor from fox.

they make you get it so you can see more league yet they refuse to put any on.

but hey we can all look forward to a summer of great club rugby from such super powers as namibia and georga

ali

Bench
Razor said:
When I asked about the Euro Cup final, I was told they aren't intending to, but if they recieve enough feedback asking for it to be shown, they may consider showing it.

That is a change in answer. I've sent emails to them from 4 different accounts and always got the response that they don't intend to show it. When did you send your email?

Razor

Coach
ali said:
Razor said:

That is a change in answer. I've sent emails to them from 4 different accounts and always got the response that they don't intend to show it. When did you send your email?

About 3 weeks ago.

I asked about the Med Cup and pre-final Euro Cup matches as well and they said they won't be showing them. But with the final it was not intending to, but could possibly consider showing it if they get enough requests.

Latest posts