What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ta ta Taga.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm probably on my lonesome but for a minimum wage I'd have kept him. He didn't get many opportunities with us in the top grade but if it wasn't for his injury he'd have played more. His last game with us was decent from memory.
Same
I thought he could've been a weapon

Special K

Coach
He is what he is(anyone else go to Seinfeld last month?). Solid player, has his moments good and bad.

It is time to move on. Our pack looked stale this season and we have too many old legs. We need to phase some guys out/in over the next season as 2019 it is likely that Gallen/Lewis are also gone.

I'd say 2018 will definitely be Gal and Lewie's last seasons. I hope its not a case of one season too long for wither of these guys. I note that Adam Crichton was mentioned in another thread and that he's been approached for season 2019, great stuff, some pro-active succession planning.

And I'm looking forward to seeing some first grade appearances from Vasquez and Magoulias next year.

Feej

First Grade
I'd say 2018 will definitely be Gal and Lewie's last seasons. I hope its not a case of one season too long for wither of these guys. I note that Adam Crichton was mentioned in another thread and that he's been approached for season 2019, great stuff, some pro-active succession planning.

And I'm looking forward to seeing some first grade appearances from Vasquez and Magoulias next year.
I wonder what odds you could get for either of them retiring before the season is over?

Quigs

Immortal
I'm in the corner of Gal one year too many. The machine plays carrying injuries. It catches up to everyone.

That clutch at the neck and shoulder and the look of pain on his face in the early part of the game against the cows was worrying to me. From what I can gather he has carried his neck and shoulder injury for zonks.

In hindsight The Menaces decision might of been the right one for more than just him.

Whats the Gal next year ... 36.

Oh well time will tell.

I'm in the corner of Gal one year too many. The machine plays carrying injuries. It catches up to everyone.

That clutch at the neck and shoulder and the look of pain on his face in the early part of the game against the cows was worrying to me. From what I can gather he has carried his neck and shoulder injury for zonks.

In hindsight The Menaces decision might of been the right one for more than just him.

Whats the Gal next year ... 36.

Oh well time will tell.
37 next year mate

well done.
where's the headline in DT for this kinda stuff?
that's right, the game is full of scumbag assholes who don't know how to act as role models.
are we really letting him go? such a shame.

Ads

First Grade
I think his game was great actually. & Gal was visibly stoked for nim. But then I heard the coach hated him. Then I heard he was resigned. Now its not contract offer.
Anybody seen him?
See him around Cronulla a bit. Not in the last month though. Huge unit though hadnt blown out when I last saw him.

Latest posts