What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taane Milne charged

getsmarty

Immortal
NRL Match Review Committee: Round 24 v Sydney Roosters
Mon 22nd August, 12:00PM
A A

Competition - NRL Premiership. Date - August 21st 2016. Teams - Sydney Roosters v St Illawarra Dragons. at - Allianz Stadium. Pic Grant Trouville @ NRL Photos.

St George Illawarra Dragons centre Taane Milne has been charged with a Grade 1 “Dangerous Throw” by the NRL Match Review Committee on Monday.

Milne committed the incident during the 18th minute of the 42-6 loss to the Sydney Roosters at Allianz Stadium, Moore Park on Sunday.

Milne can either take an Early Plea, graded at 159 points, or contest the charge but if found Guilty have it graded at 212 points.

The Dragons have until midday Tuesday to make their decision.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2016/08/22/nrl_match_review_com.html

FlameThrower

Bench
Easy targets we are / so why not suspend him for 2 weeks ... not as if we will complain to the NRL / we need them to pay the bills:rage:

saintjeff

Juniors
Yes another one against us
Nothing said about a shoulder used by matterson late in the game
And on 2sm they said matterson touched the ref and no charge
Funny plenty have contacted ref since Friz but no one charged
All bullshit

Gareth67

First Grade
I have said it before , and I will say it again , the Dragons are nothing more than a team of thugs ! You don't think that the boys are venting their frustration for lack of a decent game plan on the opposition players and the referees do you ?

I have said it before , and I will say it again , the Dragons are nothing more than a team of thugs ! You don't think that the boys are venting their frustration for lack of a decent game plan on the opposition players and the referees do you ?
Are you being serious.

The Doc

Juniors
Funny that, when Friz was charged, they said enough is enough, they will be clamping down hard on ref touching.
How many times since the Friz incident has there been reports of worse cases of ref touching? And nothing has been done.
Seems like we are the easy targets, and by the looks of things we deserve to be.
Our club should be making some noise everytime a player of another team gets let off for an offence one of ours has been suspended for.
An absolute joke the NRL is and even more so the MRC.
Our club seriously needs to make points off these and let it be known we wont be the punching bags of the NRL!!!!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
They clamped hard on the ref touching allright. On the 29th July from 7pm-9pm they went hardcore. No touching the refs. After 9pm when they found a victim wearing the dreaded red V and their job was complete.

Does anyone know what our idiot coach is planning to do with Milne in round 26?

I understand Drew Hutchison is going to drop back to the Cutters to play in their finals, does this mean Milne does too?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Does anyone know what our idiot coach is planning to do with Milne in round 26?

I understand Drew Hutchison is going to drop back to the Cutters to play in their finals, does this mean Milne does too?

Intetesting question but I would say yes.
Milne qualifies for the Cutters to play finals footy and would he an asset to them in their 1st final.
Tinman would be better off playing rd26.

But who knows if McGregor wants to really f@#k up JD's plans for a premiership.
One that he couldn't achieve

Latest posts