What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take my avatar, I won't be needing it.

nqboy

First Grade
Here you go. The Cowboys ripped out my still-beating heart last night, you may as well have my avatar. Congratulations.

Bench
Mate you guys have got a state of origin backline and pretty handy forwards,you will come good sooner rather than later.

Tigertread

Juniors
851 said:
Mate you guys have got a state of origin backline and pretty handy forwards,you will come good sooner rather than later.
The same thing is said every year. :cry:

Spike

First Grade
I'm glad I cut bait and didn't drop anymore cash on the Cowboys this year to make the 8, even if they still do - it's not worth the heartache watching them lose by a couple of points each round. I can't see what valid excuse they can use either. Looking through their players, they've got a side capable of making the 8 and no injuries. :?

Tigertread

Juniors
Spike said:
I'm glad I cut bait and didn't drop anymore cash on the Cowboys this year to make the 8, even if they still do - it's not worth the heartache watching them lose by a couple of points each round. I can't see what valid excuse they can use either. Looking through their players, they've got a side capable of making the 8 and no injuries. :?
I'll keep backing the Cowboys, I have a lot of faith in the side.

nqboy

First Grade
Apologies all round. My computer went on the blink just after I posted this and LU Forums was the only site I couldn't get into. It wasn't that I was reneging on my bet, it pissed me off because several topics were posted that I wanted to reply to but couldn't.

I'm reclaiming my avatar for now but will assume my Tiger identity in the week leading up to our round 25 clash in August.

Cheers.