What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talakai

Rsag85

Bench
Well, I hope the 2 Centers from U20's don't go through the Bears. Gardiner might have them playing at Prop at stage. Seriously, what's up with Gardiner's weekly chopping and changing with his lineup? His constant chopping and changing of his lineup is the only thing consistent about his team.

There might be reasons why he does so

CAFPOW

Juniors
Does Talakai have a video highlights online? I saw Robert Jennings highlights on YouTube where the highlight was when he got turned into a pretzel by the Twins after a tackle. I now understand Jennings was over hyped, I'm now trying to figure what Madge sees in Talakai.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Does Talakai have a video highlights online? I saw Robert Jennings highlights on YouTube where the highlight was when he got turned into a pretzel by the Twins after a tackle. I now understand Jennings was over hyped, I'm now trying to figure what Madge sees in Talakai.
I tried telling the don't knowers all along that Jennings wasn't up to it.

You know who I'm talking about.

We have a mediocre squad overall!!!!!!! Time for the broom............

Manly have put the broom through and look how they're going now!!!!!!

CAFPOW

Juniors
I tried telling the don't knowers all along that Jennings wasn't up to it.

You know who I'm talking about.

We have a mediocre squad overall!!!!!!! Time for the broom............

Manly have put the broom through and look how they're going now!!!!!!

Yes, time for the broom except this current Souths admin don't have the balls to sweep.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes, time for the broom except this current Souths admin don't have the balls to sweep.
Correctamundo!!!!!

It's farcical!!!!!!

All the ones saying not to panic, well what will they say when we lose a few more games??? We can't accept this mediocrity and sugar coat it anymore. That's not what Souths is built on!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dead honest in my analysis!!!!!!