What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tampa Mayhem Update

spinnerhowland

Juniors
So What's Happening at the 3 expansion teams in the Southern USA Rugby League now that they are under new ownership. Well I will start today with the Tampa Mayhem. Incredible things!!! The new ownership group has not only created an awesome new Logo, but they have secured new sponsors, as well as renewed current sponsors. They have new partnerships in Tampa, and formed a relationship with the Rochdale Hornets team in the UK. If you are a fan of Rugby League and support its expansion around the world, please LIKE the Mayhem, and every once in a while visit their Website at www.MayhemRL.com to get season tickets, and merchandise. And from me to the new group of Owners/Operators, you are all doing a VERY impressive job. I am blown away at the improvements and passion you bring to the sport in Tampa. Proud to know each and everyone of you!