What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap on the Shoulder Time

taipan

Referee
He;'s done his share of ball hogging over the years, but now being slower due to age and creaky bones, it's more obvious ,and less effective ,when the defence moves up so quickly.

He is stifling the attack too much now, and has very few offloads in his armoury ,so we lose the benefit of a free flowing attack.Defence can read him like a book.We suffer accordingly.

Flanno "read my lips"

Quigs

Immortal
Talking of Prior, although he is playing good footy right now he is also getting a bit long in the tooth isn't he?

I was always hoping (and stated) that Gal would of done a Ennis after the GF.

It's all catching up with the Legends these days. Gal is playing battered and bruised, JT is copping it and in my opinion is still great but has slipped a cog or two.

Talking of Prior, although he is playing good footy right now he is also getting a bit long in the tooth isn't he?

It's all catching up with the Legends these days. Gal is playing battered and bruised, JT is copping it and in my opinion is still great but has slipped a cog or two.
The lure of one more big pay day is too much for some
In Gallens case the club seems to have a mindset that he can leave when he wants and that without him the club would never have survived.
I'm sure he didn't mind picking up those hefty cheques when the club was on its knees. Heaven forbid if he ever brings up the story where he could have gone to Manly.....

island pro

Juniors

Prior is only 31 I think.

Ads

First Grade
We are lacking size and power to the bigger forward packs in the NRL.

We also didn’t handle the Drag Queens forward pack .

It won’t happen but this should happen.

Gal to the bench to play smaller quality minutes.

Prior to play lock and Fungai to starting Prop with Uele on the bench at the expense of a back rower.
Think we could look at Uele instead of Ava if we continue to play Prior and Fifita the way we have been. He would bring a different impact and should be able to play Ava's minutes.

Lol

Love this forum
This weeks wrist slitter scapegoat ...Gallen

Last week this forum was dripping in premature ejaculate
This week
Quick sack everyone
Promote some nuffy reserve graders
C'mon, you know that's how this forum works. One premiership doesn't destroy the culture.

webShark

Lol

Love this forum
This weeks wrist slitter scapegoat ...Gallen

Last week this forum was dripping in premature ejaculate
This week
Quick sack everyone
Promote some nuffy reserve graders
Agree.
In the finals, one of my first picked is Gall.
Where was Super Fifita as Burgess boys ran riot? ( dreaming of Tonga :grinning:) Oh, I forgot, Galls fault. At least Gall has walked the walk.

Agree.
Where was Super Fifita as Burgess boys ran riot? ( dreaming of Tonga :grinning:) Oh, I forgot, Galls fault. At least Gall has walked the walk.
So Fifitas try that won the GF wasn't "walking the walk"?
Ffs

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Agree.

I didnt see Fifita on countless occassions get tackled on the 4th clogging up the attack.

Look at the attack when Gall is off the field it flows, Gall starts to think he is the ball player he is not

I didnt see Fifita on countless occassions get tackled on the 4th clogging up the attack.

Look at the attack when Gall is off the field it flows, Gall starts to think he is the ball player he is not
The nyou dont understand the difference in roles between Feefs & Gal & dont understand how the game plan, that won the GF , Works. Keep Watching, you'll get it eventually.