What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap on the Shoulder Time

About the same way you must measure that Val is shite.
Whilst the majority of his performances for the Sharks have been acceptable, if you equate acceptable to income, its a disaster. hence why he is leaving. Hes on too much & taking up a the space of a gun important position. FTR he went well in origin 1. I hope another team buys him.

Card Shark

Immortal
Whilst the majority of his performances for the Sharks have been acceptable, if you equate acceptable to income, its a disaster. hence why he is leaving. Hes on too much & taking up a the space of a gun important position. FTR he went well in origin 1. I hope another team buys him.

Our only origin player taking up way too much cap space. lol

Card Shark

Immortal
Are you impressed at how many metres he ran? Pretty good ey!

I was most impressed by his involvement & trying to spark something for Queensland.

Thought he was 1 of their best & 1 of a few that could hold their hands high.

The intercept gave him lots of metres but who cares...it totally changed the game for a while when blues looked like scoring.

It was risky to come in but not only did he foil NSW’s attack, he scored a try off it.

To not praise him for that is crazy. What if he took the intercept from 20m out from NSW line, what would you complain about then?

bluefox68

Staff member
I was most impressed by his involvement & trying to spark something for Queensland.

Thought he was 1 of their best & 1 of a few that could hold their hands high.

The intercept gave him lots of metres but who cares...it totally changed the game for a while when blues looked like scoring.

It was risky to come in but not only did he foil NSW’s attack, he scored a try off it.

To not praise him for that is crazy. What if he took the intercept from 20m out from NSW line, what would you complain about then?
All good, Cardy, I just go silly around Origin time - anything maroon I hate...

Card Shark

Immortal
I took your comment as a sarcastic 1 mate.

I just think Val had more to his game than just the intercept - his good performance was not laid on a platter like previous games, he had to work for it.

Sharkman

Juniors
Yep, when your best player last week, makes a few uncharacteristic errors(dropped balls) it doesnt matter that he saved 3 trys, missed zero tackles, made 40 & made the most hit ups & the most post contact metres, the writing is on the wall.

You think Gal was our best player against the Bunnies? Not a chance. Not even close.

He didn't make 40 tackles, he made 31.
He didn't save three tries.
Nor did he make the most hit ups.

But don't let stats get int he way of your story.

He led post contact metres by 1 metre and he missed no tackles, along with Prior and Lewis.

Ads

First Grade
You think Gal was our best player against the Bunnies? Not a chance. Not even close.

He didn't make 40 tackles, he made 31.
He didn't save three tries.
Nor did he make the most hit ups.

But don't let stats get int he way of your story.

He led post contact metres by 1 metre and he missed no tackles, along with Prior and Lewis.
I distinctly remember Sutton going through a gap of Lewis and Gallen, memorably because Gal was like George Rose closing that gap.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yep, when your best player last week, makes a few uncharacteristic errors(dropped balls) it doesnt matter that he saved 3 trys, missed zero tackles, made 40 & made the most hit ups & the most post contact metres, the writing is on the wall.

Fifta made the most hitups

Gal made 31 tackles.

Quigs

Immortal
He was pretty shithouse until he turned it around gal-gal style.

But farkkkk we were crap today. Luckily the Tiges were worse.

Latest posts