What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tapine Cronulla are dirty

chewsta

First Grade
Last year we played the raiders at home, i was standing at the southern end behind the goal posts. Taga or Boogs had just scored and all the Raiders plyers were dawdling back to the tryline, Mick Ennis was running down to congratulate the boys and veered off course to line up Papalli from 20 metres away with a beautiful dogshot right in the spine and then kept running through to the boys like it was an accident. Papalli rushed over and grabbed him by the face and Mick acted like he had no idea what was going on. f**k it was funny and couldnt happen to a nicer merkin!

Ahhhhh reminiscing about the Menace. The things i would do to that man....

Eion

First Grade
'They're a scragging team, they like to get dirty' is what he says.

I take that as more a comment on the toughness of the team rather than cheating dirty (like storm).

taipan

Referee
You know what I'd like to see, when Sticky comes out to the sideline.every male in the audience drops his daks and and moons him, in true Braveheart style.
Kiss my ass whinger.

shaggs

Coach
'They're a scragging team, they like to get dirty' is what he says.

I take that as more a comment on the toughness of the team rather than cheating dirty (like storm).
Meaning we do the 1% plays that the raiders don't

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Would be awesome if we could finish their season and Bubs could send them off with a rousing rendition of "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands".... Clap.....Clap

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tapine would know. He is one grubby chunte. So is Rapana, Leiluia and Papilloma.

We're talkin' big fat bardi grubs as well

Latest posts