What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims

bhabs

Juniors
Didn't see the game last night.
Any Tariq Feedback?
Impressive/ordinary?
He played 80 mins and was pretty good, nothing spectacular but hits hard and runs hard. Was very good early in the season, as he earned back his starting spot. When the news broke out about him wanting to leave, you could tell it's been playing on his mind and hasn't been as effective.

Godz Illa

Coach
If Como posts a rumour in the forest and no-one is around to laugh at it, does it add to his post count? #fact

GT0007

Juniors
Dragons offered Sims a contact, but the latest is he will stay with the Cowboys.

Seems a strange result when he was looking for a mid season release unless we really didnt table a good offer looking for better value knowing his situation. Would be good to have him but still we would be better served with a big prop as we all know

bhabs

Juniors
Seems a strange result when he was looking for a mid season release unless we really didnt table a good offer looking for better value knowing his situation. Would be good to have him but still we would be better served with a big prop as we all know

He was hoping for mid season but end of the season seems more likely!Hopefully his preference is the dragons and we offer him something descent, he wouldn't be too expensive and would be worth it.

bhabs

Juniors
His brother korbin was brilliant in the Samoa v Fiji game... Only if he happened to get home sick some time soon. He played with aggression pulling off a couple hits and runs hard, I didn't know he was that good! He just had that look in his face where he wanted to hurt people

GT0007

Juniors
His brother korbin was brilliant in the Samoa v Fiji game... Only if he happened to get home sick some time soon. He played with aggression pulling off a couple hits and runs hard, I didn't know he was that good! He just had that look in his face where he wanted to hurt people

100%! I can't remember seeing that insane look on anyones face. He didnt celebrate at all it seemed to just push him further over the edge. Ran the ball well too! Very much a similar style to Tariq. Bennett won't let him go ever, he'll follow Bennett around like Boyd. Please get homesick!

Mr Red

First Grade
Korbin has said he wants to make himself available for Qld, so I doubt he sees the gong as home. I think he would head to a Qld based team if he ever leaves Newcastle ....
Dragons have more chance of getting Ashton back, with Tariq an outside chance.

dragonreddy

Juniors
100%! I can't remember seeing that insane look on anyones face. He didnt celebrate at all it seemed to just push him further over the edge. Ran the ball well too! Very much a similar style to Tariq. Bennett won't let him go ever, he'll follow Bennett around like Boyd. Please get homesick!

Bigger version of RONNIE GIBBS.