What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taupau

Nice Beaver

First Grade
He's getting good numbers each week. But for mine he is not there for the stats.

He should be used in a more impact role for 50 mins a game, not 80.

Last edited:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
He is consistently getting charged. Which was my biggest fear about him.

His impact, at times, is excellent. Looks really good when he goes into beast mode.

Now lets discuss Nate Myles.... Did we sign the QLD prop forward or the blow up punching bag available at your local supermarket. Honestly... Not enough rage for my liking. Completely overshadowed by Jake at the moment who had to be moved to lock.

I bet Myles has a big game this weekend though... absolutely certain he will.

betcats

Referee
You need to find the best way to utilise that huge head of his, that's about all he has going for him atm.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
You need to find the best way to utilise that huge head of his, that's about all he has going for him atm.

Maybe get the kids on the hill to play on it like a jumping castle?

If he could get a few bucks back doing that it might ease the sting of the $500k we are paying the pot plant.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Myles is a plodder, he doesn't hit the line with any sort of aggression... I cant recall many games this year where his has broken a tackle... If he hit the line like Lawrence, well then we have a decent forward..

And secondly when will Barrett dump Lewis Brown, totally overhyped nuffy.. Lawrence should be starting in the second row this week.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade

Gallen found a use for it a few years ago. Maybe he can 'hold the door' to the leagues club.

We lost Nate Myles for most of the sharks game and I still think we were better off.

Completely agree on Lawrence. As long as he doesn't try and kick ever again. I just don't see what the Parrot sees in him. I also love how Walker got moved last week to centre to accommodate his state selection as a utility. I cannot believe it took that long to realise how obvious it was he was not going to make the transition quickly to 5/8. He may get there one day, but he is far too young and lacks ball playing skills. He is a ball runner...