What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Te Maire Martin

possm

Coach
Te Maire Martin has been immediately released from the remainder of his Penrith Panthers contract to pursue an opportunity at another NRL club.

The 21-year-old playmaker made his NRL debut for the Panthers in Round 3 of the 2016 season.

He departs the Panthers with four tries from 13 NRL appearances.

"Te Maire came to us with the hope of developing his career," Panthers Executive General Manager Phil Gould AM said.

"He made his NRL debut at the Panthers and it led to him earning representative honours for New Zealand at the Four Nations.

"I have no doubt Te Maire will have a long and successful career in the NRL, and we wish him all the best for the future."

http://www.nrl.com/panthers-release-te-maire-martin/tabid/10874/newsid/108990/default.aspx

If possible it would be a smart move to sign this player for the remainder of this year. Has to be better than McCrone.

Coffs dragon

Bench
My Panthers mates tell me he's been banished from the club cause of a very unsavoury incident concerning a high profile team members partner. I think the team will be glad he's left and changed States. Plenty of rumours floating around and some collateral damage.

mobels

Juniors
Te Maire Martin has been immediately released from the remainder of his Penrith Panthers contract to pursue an opportunity at another NRL club.

The 21-year-old playmaker made his NRL debut for the Panthers in Round 3 of the 2016 season.

He departs the Panthers with four tries from 13 NRL appearances.

"Te Maire came to us with the hope of developing his career," Panthers Executive General Manager Phil Gould AM said.

"He made his NRL debut at the Panthers and it led to him earning representative honours for New Zealand at the Four Nations.

"I have no doubt Te Maire will have a long and successful career in the NRL, and we wish him all the best for the future."

http://www.nrl.com/panthers-release-te-maire-martin/tabid/10874/newsid/108990/default.aspx

If possible it would be a smart move to sign this player for the remainder of this year. Has to be better than McCrone.
Why on earth would he sign here for just this year? He'd have 0 chance of making grade next year with an older Field in his way along with Hunt and Widdop. He's also a 5/8th and not a halfback so it makes 0 sense to sign him.

You can't sign everyone, and in the case of TMM there was major reasons why they got rid of him and wouldn't put him back into first grade even with the plethora of injuries they had.

TruSaint

Referee
My Panthers mates tell me he's been banished from the club cause of a very unsavoury incident concerning a high profile team members partner. I think the team will be glad he's left and changed States. Plenty of rumours floating around and some collateral damage.

That rumour seems to be gathering pace and substance.

possm

Coach
Why on earth would he sign here for just this year? He'd have 0 chance of making grade next year with an older Field in his way along with Hunt and Widdop. He's also a 5/8th and not a halfback so it makes 0 sense to sign him.

You can't sign everyone, and in the case of TMM there was major reasons why they got rid of him and wouldn't put him back into first grade even with the plethora of injuries they had.
To give his manager time to secure a good contract.
We need a replacement for McCrone who is playing very poorly.
If he has been picked up by the Cowboys then it is a moot point. If not he would certainly be an upgrade on McCrone.

Life's Good

Coach
To give his manager time to secure a good contract.
We need a replacement for McCrone who is playing very poorly.
If he has been picked up by the Cowboys then it is a moot point. If not he would certainly be an upgrade on McCrone.
He's already been signed by NQ.

Latest posts