What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Ireland F7's WC nominations...

miccle

Bench
An unscheduled hospital visit by the Mrs has put me back a little this week - the little tyke apparently wanted to come out early :crazy:

Will have my article all ready to go tomorrow, but it doesn't look like I'll be needed!

Jesbass

First Grade
An unscheduled hospital visit by the Mrs has put me back a little this week - the little tyke apparently wanted to come out early :crazy:

Will have my article all ready to go tomorrow, but it doesn't look like I'll be needed!

Congratulations on the new addition, miccle! :thumn

miccle

Bench
Sorry guys, in my rush I forgot to add it was a false alarm :lol::lol::lol:

But it'll be Grace if it's a girl or Isaac if it's a boy - we have NFI what we're having!

Pistol

Coach
its the best way. mate

if you pre paint the walls with spiderman and it turns out to be a girl, you might have to do some redecorating. :)

best of luck when the little bundle does arrive

Jesbass

First Grade

But it'll be Grace if it's a girl or Isaac if it's a boy - we have NFI what we're having!

What great names. Ours will be either Caleb or Naomi...but we're a couple of years off just yet! :lol:

Black Kitty

Juniors
I want a little help with my article, I am not sure whether it needs help or not, I want to know if it's good and some pushes in the right direction if it does need help because my head is in lala land. For some reason Kylie has not been around much lately, she works too hard. Anywho, any assistance would be muchly appreciated

Cheers,
Hala

Sorry about not being around much everyone.
New projects at work, for a company that likes to tell us how worthless we are on a daily basis they sure expect a lot of you :fist:

the PM function is your friend

I haven't had time enough to sign into LU but I do check my emails and read PM's there. (and hopefully get back to you rather quickish, though must admit I'm still trying to catch up to myself after this past week)
and I also gave you all my mobile number in the PM I sent out, your welcom te use it, that's why I gave it :D

but I wanted to know who to pm

Me darling, always me :lol:
ok... well, Pistol is a great F7's wealth of knowledge... so I gess you can ask him too :sarcasm: :lol:

Black Kitty

Juniors

A very exciting time Miccle. and Titanic is right... sleep while you can :lol:

griffo346

First Grade
:lol: i needs help too been a while since i wrote a article :( dam offseason.

BK if i pm what i have to you can you see if i am going well ? please :pray:

Black Kitty

Juniors
:lol: i needs help too been a while since i wrote a article :( dam offseason.

BK if i pm what i have to you can you see if i am going well ? please :pray:

Sure thing. Send it on through... I'll be back in a little to have a read through for you.

Black Kitty

Juniors
That's ok Robster, thanks for the warning.

Miccle, is your's done? if so your in!
as soon as you say so I'll put the change in the game thread.

Hallatia

Referee
my article is just about done, just awaiting a little more feedback, if anyone else is willing to offer some it would be muchly appreciated, I cam pm an advance copy:D. Umm, yeah.

cheers

Black Kitty

Juniors
I've read both Miccle's and Hallatia's articles, they both look fantastic, couldn't add more to the imo.

How's it going with your's Griffo? frist draft was looking very promising, how's it gone from there?

griffo346

First Grade
ive completed my article i pmed to pistol coz i noticed he was only one online at the time

740 words .... i am going out at 7pm est and wont be home when full time is on BK so ive asked pistol to fwd the polished article to u to post proxie please if he hasn't got to it before i go.

thanks guys btw i like your article miccle.

Latest posts