What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Ireland F7's WC nominations...

Pistol

Coach
game against the Kumuls Wolfhounds. going to be tough. finishes Sunday. if you need a hand with articles, PM Kitty and she'll give them the going over

miccle

Bench
Will have my bit polished and completed by Thursday at the latest guys, will PM it through to anyone who wants a read/check :D

Black Kitty

Juniors
Happy to have a little read Miccle, just throw it my way :)

anyone else?
Robster?
Griffo?
Hallatia?

Am going to post the team now, will be sending out PM's also.

Hallatia

Referee
Happy to have a little read Miccle, just throw it my way :)

anyone else?
Robster?
Griffo?
Hallatia?

Am going to post the team now, will be sending out PM's also.
I am going to work on it now, I will just start writing and keep going til something brilliant comes to me and then go back and cut out all the crap, I do have a couple of ideas, but they still need to be properly shaped which can happen through me just writing

Black Kitty

Juniors
I am going to work on it now, I will just start writing and keep going til something brilliant comes to me and then go back and cut out all the crap, I do have a couple of ideas, but they still need to be properly shaped which can happen through me just writing

That's pretty much how I have to write mine too :lol:
I've been trying to think of ideas to throw at you but to be honest I can't even think of one for me! :fist:

Robster

Bench
I'm going to write bout how great it would be to have a plate in the world cup that teams who don't make the semi's play for.

Jesbass

First Grade
Hey Wolfhounds, even though you're underdogs, you can still make the final IF you post all 3 articles AND you win by 4 points or more.

As per usual, the Kiwis will be cheering for the underdogs. :thumn

rayroxon

Juniors
would be a nice idea but try thinking more outside the square :)

Thinking along those lines for RWC F7's how about a Shield and Cup event for the teams that don't make the finals? Probably should've made a mention of it in a different thread...

Hallatia

Referee
I want a little help with my article, I am not sure whether it needs help or not, I want to know if it's good and some pushes in the right direction if it does need help because my head is in lala land. For some reason Kylie has not been around much lately, she works too hard. Anywho, any assistance would be muchly appreciated

Cheers,
Hala

Pistol

Coach
I want a little help with my article, I am not sure whether it needs help or not, I want to know if it's good and some pushes in the right direction if it does need help because my head is in lala land. For some reason Kylie has not been around much lately, she works too hard. Anywho, any assistance would be muchly appreciated

Cheers,
Hala

what do you need

Latest posts