What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list thread vs Storm

84 Baby

Referee
There should theoretically be 29-31 players in that photo, though I don't know what the actual photo is for.
Up to 31 because Kaufusi isn't top 30 supposedly, and then probably less Kenny & Beau because who the f**k knows if we had to replace them in the top 30 before 30 June because I doubt even the NRL fully knows if we should.
Anyway I count 25, so that's probably 4 missing. I've got Hayne, Moses & Salmon but who's the 4th?

Eelogical

Referee
If we do you can be sure Slater will win the Dally M because of it.
They've already struck a two headed Player of the Year and Grand Final MOM commemorative medal to complement the SOO award. The medal features a speedboat and a brown paper bag on one side. The other side has the judges nodding approval with Slater held aloft while a ray of sunshine streams from his bunghole.

TheParraboy

Staff member
They've already struck a two headed Player of the Year and Grand Final MOM commemorative medal to complement the SOO award. The medal features a speedboat and a brown paper bag on one side. The other side has the judges nodding approval with Slater held aloft while a ray of sunshine streams from his bunghole.

Lots of long term players retiring this year. NRL will do something at the GF to highlight that
Expect JT and Slater to take up commentary air space in the greater majority
and thats if the storm don't play in the big dance

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
Kane Evans and Will Smith ruled out with injury.

1. Corey Norman
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Clint Gutherson (c)
5. George Jennings
6. Jaeman Salmon
7. Mitch Moses
8. Peni Terepo
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Tim Mannah (c)
11. Marata Niukore
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Oregon Kaufusi
15. Brad Takairangi
16. David Gower
17. Siosaia Vave

18. Josh Hoffman
19. Bevan French
20. Ray Stone
21. Cameron King

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/08/14/storm-v-eels-round-23-team-list/
How does woody go? Also bellamys bunker sux ass

Gronk

Staff member
Storn are playing with another No.7. They have used Hughes, Jacks and Croft this year.

Noise

Coach
Storn are playing with another No.7. They have used Hughes, Jacks and Croft this year.

Croft was their original halfback to start the year. Played the first 5 games and then 2 more in round 17 and 18

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee French has really dropped down the list

what happened to the player that was averaging more than a try per game