What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list v the STDs

Stake Removed

First Grade
Seggy gets about 20 minutes a game, i would think younger Brailey could handle that, maybe not every week, but every 2nd game, he isnt a big guy, but watching him he is very good mover from hooker

Weaponhead

Coach
Seggy gets about 20 minutes a game, i would think younger Brailey could handle that, maybe not every week, but every 2nd game, he isnt a big guy, but watching him he is very good mover from hooker
That has to be the plan for next season. Younger Brailey could be better than older bro.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Gallen is in doubt, if he is ruled out we have 3 forwards on extended bench Dillon, Nikora, Uele.

Dillon/Uele i would say same style of player Uele maybe more explosive.

Nikora backrower all times have seen him play he runs great lines inside the 20

Stake Removed

First Grade
Bukuya is out Paulo from bench to run on team

6 currently on interchange, Flanno played for Jets today

Seggy, Ava, Williams in 17 need one more to make the list between Uele, Nikora & Dillon and non of them played for Jets

Quigs

Immortal
Interesting result for this game. At the time of 'me' going to press now it looks like the Hartleys are going to do the Donks.

We are holding onto 8th possie and the Clap is 2 points behind us on the ladder with a lot better for and against.

Just do it Sharkies.

The Hartleys have now posted 38points against the Creepin Jesus's Doinks.

txta2

Bench
Normally when they can make a move up the ladder they put in a shit performance. Time will tell. It's a pity their for/against is pathetic,like last year

Stake Removed

First Grade
Its going to take big performance tommorrow buts thats when we lift, hopefully Raiders go in thinking its a walk in the park