What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List vs Bulldogs

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
With our season goneski I'd like to see Jarryd or Corey at full back, Gutho to the wing and Beven at McDonalds. A roving fullback with a little attacking nous may jag a few meat pies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well in that case it is just as likely the attitude will improve next year. I’m assuming you’re talking about Norman. His talent isn’t likely to decline next year and it is far superior to any rumoured replacement. If his attitude is just as likely to improve than not to improve he’s still the lesser risk
Maybe a change of coach is just what he needs???? Actually that maybe true for the whole side.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well in that case it is just as likely the attitude will improve next year.
Depends why the attitude has gone downhill.
I’m assuming you’re talking about Norman. His talent isn’t likely to decline next year and it is far superior to any rumoured replacement. If his attitude is just as likely to improve than not to improve he’s still the lesser risk
It may not be just as likely to improve. I doubt mere chance determines Norman's attitude.