What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Dragons

84 Baby

Referee
...but twice as good as I’m going to be trying to give my missus The Big O
Ummm... I'm just assuming the syntax of that remark was correct, and that your missus either really really likes Parramatta or enjoys the company of young men?

I hope you weren't referring to Octagonal. Cause even when it was alive that'd be odd to say the least

Gronk

Staff member
Could be total bullshit, but suggested on the other site Mannah may be injured and we are trying to get permission to play Kaufusi.

Interestingly (I wouIdnt have posted this otherwise), there was no photos of mannah in this session during the week:

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/08/08/eels-prepare-for-dragons-clash/ https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/08/08/eels-prepare-for-dragons-clash/

nospam46 also have Hook and Michael Ennis coaching us next year. So ..

emjaycee

Coach
NRL website has Mannah out in their headline but nothing mentioned in the team list latest update.

Edit. LU team list site has Mannah out and Gower starting in the front roe.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Ummm... I'm just assuming the syntax of that remark was correct, and that your missus either really really likes Parramatta or enjoys the company of young men?

I hope you weren't referring to Octagonal. Cause even when it was alive that'd be odd to say the least
Well she doesn’t really follow footy so :pensive:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Looks like they will have to set a few places at this year "Rookie of the year" awards table. We saved a few bob last year.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Looks like they will have to set a few places at this year "Rookie of the year" awards table. We saved a few bob last year.

I reckon we should have a good flow of promising juniors close each year from now on (if BA and co remain in place) - let’s hope the review suggests we have our own NSW cup side which will really help the process!!

strider

Post Whore
How would a nsw cup side help ... we would payaheap of merkins outside the top 30? ... couldnt we already funnel money through wenty to do that

T.S Quint

Coach
Can the Big O debut?

I think he debuted long ago.

images