What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Titans

84 Baby

Referee
Love Takas charges but some of his defence is questionable. Seems to turn his back on the attack a lot when retreating from the ruck. Obviously The AFL guy couldnt improve his running backwards technique.
It's the rushing out of the line and missing his target that shits me about Taka. If I was coach, I'd forbid him to do it with forever being dropped to Wenty, the punishment if he does.
Can we agree he has multiple defensive issues? Lol.
Well I think he rushes up so far and misses that he spends next couple of tackles making his way back to position with his back to the attack

Chipmunk

Coach
I wonder what the crowd will be? If they struggled to get 8000 for the Dogs match surely a figure starting with 5 is a possibility.

They'd struggle to get 10000 if free entry, beer and food was on offer...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hearing that AFL guy knows a guy.

NzME.gif

I love football, but I'd pay extra to watch that gentleman referee a game!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Honestly - I love his joie de vivre; his energy, and enthusiasm, are awesome!

I'm not sure if the GIF is a piss-take, or genuine, but I love it!

Colin would disagree, but that grumpy, old merkin can eat a bag of syphillis-infected dicks.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we're $1.70 and the Tits are $2.30 but we'll probabaly lose by a penalty goal