What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Pools For 2004 Out.. We play Once ( teams in our Group

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Pools down for 2004
11 Sep 2003

The three pools in which clubs are distributed for the 2004 fixture draw have been set down and released by the NRL.

The allotment of the five teams in each pool is based on their ranking at the end of the minor premiership season.

Each team will play every other team in the compeition once and then teams not in their pool a second time.

The full draw for the 2004 season will be announced in December during the NRL's annual conference.

Teams are permitted to enter requests for the draw prior to the official release and those requests are incorporated where possible.

The NRL has draw has taken the three pool format since 2002 when South Sydney were readmitted to the competition.

Pool A
1. Penrith
6. Warriors
7. Knights
12. Sharks
13. Wests Tigers

Pool B
2. Roosters
5. Storm
8. Broncos
11.Cowboys
14. Sea Eagles

Pool C
3. Bulldogs
4. Raiders
9. Eels
10. Dragons
15. Rabbitohs

(Numbers incdicate end of season ranking

Southernsaint

Staff member
Correct me if I'm wrong but we played all those teams twice in 2003 as well, didn't we??

Cheers,
Ben S.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but we played all those teams twice in 2003 as well, didn't we??

Cheers,
Ben S.

No, We played all the teams in Our Group twince this season.

Southernsaint

Staff member
That's what I meant. Thanks, mate...

An ideal situation would be to play every other team both home & away but realistically it isn't going to happen. It's a shame that we don't get Souths twice in 2004. we could really do with the extra 2 points....

Cheers,
Ben S.