What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Cowboys

Kasper

Bench
Perfect opportunity to make some cash this weekend with the clowns at the TAB giving us great odds for such an easy task. Last tiem I checked we were at $3.45 for the win(A sure thing) and $9.00 for a 13+ win. Get on ladies and gents as the Cowboys will roll the Steelers this weekend.

Southernsaint

Staff member
KINGLING said:
Perfect opportunity to make some cash this weekend with the clowns at the TAB giving us great odds for such an easy task. Last tiem I checked we were at $3.45 for the win(A sure thing) and $9.00 for a 13+ win. Get on ladies and gents as the Cowboys will roll the Steelers this weekend.

Kingling, FYI the Steelers are playing the Bears, not the Cowboys. A bit confused?? :lol:

The TAB are spot on.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Kasper

Bench
I'm just looking at your good players and how the majority of them come from the South coast from Wollongong to the Shoalhaven!

Southernsaint

Staff member
KINGLING said:
I'm just looking at your good players and how the majority of them come from the South coast from Wollongong to the Shoalhaven!

I'm just looking at your good players and...hang on, you don't have any!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Kasper

Bench
Actually we do, all they have to do is play to their potential and as a team. Don't worry mate, this week it will all come together and the Cowboys will flog the pussy dragqueens. :D

Latest posts