What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Crushers / Seagulls / Titans

nontime111

Juniors
mcrone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who IS this ring in SABOTAGING US!!!!!!!

Mcpuff HATES St George!!!!!!! its obvious hes an infiltrator OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!

Lewish33

Juniors
Dugan cant be anywhere bear 100%.

Mentally at about 60%
Hard working for an employer when you start with a new one soon.

Packer's already clocked off, reckon Dugan was hoping the ankle did it for him for the year.

I'm also tipping Hayne to have his game of the year. We love helping teams/players get back into form.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Just in case we make the finals, wouldn't it be a good idea to give someone some match time in the half back position. With our luck, we will make the semi finals and McCrone is injured.

I can't understand how McCrone gets another game after last week.

TruSaint

Referee
Just in case we make the finals, wouldn't it be a good idea to give someone some match time in the half back position. With our luck, we will make the semi finals and McCrone is injured.

100%

Life's Good

Coach

Not only last week but at least 15 other games. Thing is I can deal with McCrone IF Mary is able to rev the rest of the players(not all)to the point we actually look interested in winning. Games vs. Titans, Souths, Knights, Bulldogs suggest he can't. It's killed our year. We should be resting a couple of players(Frizz, Vaughan) & blooding some youngsters(Leilua) in preparation for the finals but that dream went pop. What a waste.

On the plus side we do get farewell McCrone from KJO.

Anyone have any Canadian phrase books we can present to him after the game?

OzDragon

Coach
mcrone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who IS this ring in SABOTAGING US!!!!!!!

Mcpuff HATES St George!!!!!!! its obvious hes an infiltrator OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!
I like to think Mary is actually Bennett in a rubber mask. When he gets found out at seasons end in a Scooby Doo-esque fashion, Bennett proclaims he "would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids".