What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v eel

carcharias

Immortal
1- Valentine Holmes
2- Sosaia Feki
3- Jessie Ramien
4- Ricky Leutele
5- Edrick Lee
6- Matt Moylan
7- Chad Townsend
8- Andrew Fifita
9- Jayden Brailey
10- Matt Prior
11- Kurt Capewell
12- Wade Graham
13- Joseph Paulo
Interchange
14- Jayson Bukuya
15- James Segeyaro
16- Ava Seumanufagai
17- Scott Sorensen
18- Kurt Dillion
19- Jack Williams
20- Trent Hodkinson
21- Braden Uele

Ads

First Grade
Wonder how Katoa goes from 1st choice right winger to nothing?

Ads

First Grade
Another example of not backing youth. The guy was our starting winger in round 1 after the off season. What's changed?

I want to know how Capewell got promoted from being listed as 18th man last week to run onside after what I thought was a fairly mediocre performance.
last week Capewell was covering for Wade, who was a long shot to play, just a bit of ducks and drakes, but he's definitely in Flanno's hierarchy. I didn't see much of last Saturday's game and can't comment on Capewell's actual performance.

Ads

First Grade
I want to know how Capewell got promoted from being listed as 18th man last week to run onside after what I thought was a fairly mediocre performance.
Im assuming Flanno only wants Sorensen on the left. Capewell on the right. Graham back pushed Sorenen out.

Katoa been average in Reggies other than a good try. Fekk may have finished his "on the outer experience".
Capes was very good last week. Sorro prob has to pass protocol & won't.