What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Eels

JJ

Immortal
I'm stunned - Lisone dropped for Satae. I didn't dare dream. :D
injured - he'll be back LOL

Big question is will Luke and Lino play - I suspect not on either Lino probably irrelevant, but Luke has become the team's key player - why did he waste so much time at KFC

Blair

Coach
I assume Lawton will play 7. He started out as a half.

A lot of pressure on a young player who'd be playing his third game for us.

On another note, one positive from last week, is that any thoughts of us not copping a hiding with Harris on the field are now gone.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Kearney has history with Hiku at 6 so probably likely

On that tour to England that we threw away before we left the country, he was the 1st choice 6 because we left Benji at home

TheDMC

Bench
RTS has been scratched from playing the eels...no idea what the injury issue is. Damn we are serious trouble.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
RTS has been scratched from playing the eels...no idea what the injury issue is. Damn we are serious trouble.

Who goes to FB? CNK? Fus? Hopefully this galvanises them like the first Roosters game but realistically we’re just running out of troops now, we must have close to $3M of talent sidelined at the moment, any club will struggle with that. Was hoping this wouldn’t happen til the Denver test!

Burns

First Grade
Eels are specials now to win you would feel. Can’t be confident about the Warriors at all. Green and Luke need massive games.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Who goes to FB? CNK? Fus? Hopefully this galvanises them like the first Roosters game but realistically we’re just running out of troops now, we must have close to $3M of talent sidelined at the moment, any club will struggle with that. Was hoping this wouldn’t happen til the Denver test!
I'd try CNK but it'll probably be Fus.

Benek

Juniors
Dont like our chance now! Team is going through a really rough patch at the mo. I hope we're not out of the top 8 before we see the end of it.

jaseg

Juniors
Can't go CNK - he wasn't in the 21 man extended squad. Options are Fusitua, Hiku or Beale (the two former options being with either Beale or Gelling coming into the 17).

Burns

First Grade
If all the results go according to favourites, and Warriors lose, fall down to 7th on ladder.

3rd to 8th could all be on 14 points come end of the round. Crazy.

Big Marn

Juniors
Hiku played at FB when RTS went off early one game. Be him to FB and Gelling or Beale to centre. Might be Gelling since he has had more games under his belt.