What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Give CNK a go and drop Maumalo to the Fox Memorial because if he goes ISP, he will be the man again and everybody will say we should try Maumalo again. I just hope CNK can step up to first grade if given a shot.

http://www.warriors.kiwi/Rd9Team

SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland

4.00pm, Sunday, April 30

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 CHARNZE NICOLL-KLOKSTAD

3 DAVID FUSITU’A

4 BLAKE AYSHFORD

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KIERAN FORAN

7 SHAUN JOHNSON

8 JAMES GAVET

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 JACOB LILLYMAN

11 BODENE THOMPSON

12 RYAN HOFFMAN

13 SIMON MANNERING

Interchange:

14 NATHANIEL ROACHE

15 LIGI SAO

16 SAM LISONE

17 BEN MATULINO

18 MANU VATUVEI

20 ALBERT VETE

21 BUNTY AFOA

22 MAFOA’AEATA HINGANO

jaseg

Juniors
He deserves this shot - was in the NSW cup team of the year at centre last year, too (beyond this season's form at fullback) - I wouldn't be too surprised if he played left centre and they kept the right edge as is, though I don't think that's what they're going to do.

Tui had to be 3rd in line after CNK and Allwood (because it's a like for like).

Manu@18, could he come in for someone? CNK? Ken?

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Really happy to see CNK in the side, such a talent. Be good to see how he goes. Hopefully he plays centres with Fus on the wing though hey?

I'd rather see Manu play some minutes in reserves this week to make sure he is recovered, then in next week for Ken.

Meth

Staff member
oh cool. tbh, I'd rather see Vatuvei in for Maumalo if he's fit enough, but CNK is exciting

JJ

Immortal
Manu will play if he's ready, surely, the question is for who - I suspect in order from most likely to least it's CNK, Ayshford, Maumalo... Ayshford should be the first centre picked, and Maumalo is just strange imo - hopefully it's him, but hopefully he can find a role longer-term