What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters

Burns

First Grade
David Skipwell tweeted that SJ out with groin strain. Lino to start

Welp, that’s that.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Damn it. Well I guess it'll be good to see how much fight they've got minus SJ and Simon. A close one is a pass today.

lasir

Juniors
Gavet out, Vete to the bench.
Good time to bring in and up to speed other players particularly in the forwards, likely and a loss but it's a good time to be grounded, measured and make the most of it while trying to get a win.
Looking forward to Paasi and Vete competing for spots and growing/strengthening the team/squad..

On another note it's good to see you (playdaball) getting in behind the coach and team, I noticed a shift in your attitude to the coach and the "process" during last season and it is starting to pay dividends, we'll win a Premiership under Kearney just as the Kiwis won many tournaments under his tutelage..

vvvrulz

Coach
Big test for us, in our glory days we’d win games without Stacey. Interesting to see if Green steps up to another level unlike Foran who just shrugged it off.

sup42

Juniors
Come on boys, courage not bravery....fightback when you are scared and under maximum stress.

If we lose I wonder which media ignoramus will be first to claim that the Warriors early run of form was driven by weaker opposition.

The cursory mention that a couple of players missing may have affected the Warriors chances...but they shouldn't rely on two players (you know the type).

Penrose_11

Juniors
The planning and approach to this year seems to already have improved 10 fold compared to recent seasons. One of our biggest problems for the last couple years had been the year ending SJ injury coinciding with a shit house run to over the final months. Hopefully a lot of our off season training has been around not having SJ in the team and working around that. I think it’s already been evident in that in our 1st 3 weeks we haven’t relied solely on SJ to set up/ score our points.

I actually think not having Gavet will be just as much of an issue. He’s probably our biggest and angriest forward. We’re definitely gonna miss that today. Hopefully Vete can step up and get close to what’s he’s been putting out.

And......isn’t it nice to know that even with these injury worries, we’re sitting 3-0!!

sup42

Juniors
The planning and approach to this year seems to already have improved 10 fold compared to recent seasons. One of our biggest problems for the last couple years had been the year ending SJ injury coinciding with a shit house run to over the final months. Hopefully a lot of our off season training has been around not having SJ in the team and working around that. I think it’s already been evident in that in our 1st 3 weeks we haven’t relied solely on SJ to set up/ score our points.

I actually think not having Gavet will be just as much of an issue. He’s probably our biggest and angriest forward. We’re definitely gonna miss that today. Hopefully Vete can step up and get close to what’s he’s been putting out.

And......isn’t it nice to know that even with these injury worries, we’re sitting 3-0!!
Agreed on Gavet.
Big Loss.
Paasi getting two games to find some match fitness is looking like a good idea just now.

Satae is the one I want to see find his confidence in the top side. He is a monster and runs as well as any of them. He deserves this, topping the meter count in reserves, playing two very strong trial games, If he fires Green and Lino might just be ok off the extra space he could carve out.

JJ

Immortal
FMD I'm becoming a belieber

Is it actually the case that Kearney might be able to coach?

Meh early season but continuing good signs

Lol wrong thread

Last edited: