What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Ken still continues to average a turnover a game but overall, he did good.

I'd field an unchanged line-up for the Titans. The boys deserved it. Based on our preseason game, I think we should beat these cats.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Probably still don't have anyone available who can replace Kata.

Still, I would consider swapping him out for a broomstick anyway.

JJ

Immortal
Kearney was reluctant to change a losing team, he'll be polishing his magic beans and hoping everyone is good to go again

Think that's simplistic though, there are some obvious problems that will be exploited by good teams - the Rabbitohs were woeful, and the Titans were scratchy - fair chance we get to 2-0 and think we're good - usually a bad thing for the Warriors

vvvrulz

Coach
I'm just worried if we keep leaving CNK out he'll seek greener pastures, and who'd blame him looking at the incumbents.

Ayshford should consider himself hard done too.

Meth

Staff member
It's Gelling, Ayshford or CNK to the wing and Fusitua to the centre...but in all likelihood, Kata will stay there.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Kearney doesn't like Ayshford. He's not done NO WHERE near enough errors as both Kata and Ken and hes not even in the team despite having a good combo with Fusitua. Fusitua mustve been missing Aysh when Hiku was put into a hole and instead of drawing the fullback and putting an unmarked Fusitua away, Hiku threw the dummy and in the end realised HE was the dummy.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
It's Gelling, Ayshford or CNK to the wing and Fusitua to the centre...but in all likelihood, Kata will stay there.
Yeah I can see Kearney DEMOTING Fus like that. Kearney put him in at centre last year and it took away from us Fusituas finishing.

spear tackle

Juniors
I wouldn't. He was good. Kata was the issue on that edge.
Same, cant really fault Ken, he actually did ok I thought. Kata needs to go iron out a few bad habits one being listening to the what the ref is telling them about leg pulling, he should be doing that in ISP, in the meantime theres a few others dying for a crack that are up to it.