What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
That's a big statement mate.....very early season. It was a good win they had, but it
doesn't necessarily mean another victory this week.....one would hope but ...

We SHOULD expect them to win this. If it was the Storm or another good team that's whats expected, especially when they're on form and at home. The team needs to get the mindset that they will win (not through complacency but because they know they have the talent and preparation to get on with the job)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Hope it can. I was super impressed by Bunty Afoa.

Once Simon's back I actually think our middle defence is looking very very good. Afoa has improved out of sight, Blair contributes a lot and Papali'i has a huge motor. Better than having Bodene doing a turnstyle impression at least once every game on our own line.

Rich102

Staff member
Happening at the right time for a sale. Coincidence? Or just EW keeping out of it ?

TheDMC

Bench
I'm actually a bit embarassed to wear my Warriors gear at the mo, what with all this bandwagoning.

It was much easier when we were the uncoolest gig in town.

Bring on the bandwagon I say. I never have an issue with band wagoners, welcome to the party better late then never. I’ve enjoyed immensely our first win in 9 months! Hope the good feeling continues ...

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm actually a bit embarassed to wear my Warriors gear at the mo, what with all this bandwagoning.

It was much easier when we were the uncoolest gig in town.

I’m in a footy mad (to the point where I work with two ex-NRL players and one ex ref) workplace in the heart of Rabbitohs territory, I can tell you it’s been MUCH more pleasant being a warriors fan here the last week or so. Long may it continue!