What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans

Leber

Bench
Tevaga has been playing really well of Late and Lawton is no slouch (plus he's up against his old team which means he is likely to perform)

Still, Luke > Those 2.

Leber

Bench
This team will run out.

1 RTS
2 Fusitua
3 Beale
4 Kata
5 Maumalo
6 Green
7 Johnson
8 Gavet
20 Lawton
10 Paasi
11 Papali
21 Pulu
13 Mannering

14 Tevaga
15 Lisone
17 Vuna
18 Afoa

Big Marn

Juniors
is Pulu eligible?
He was one of the ones that fell off the bench earlier in the week when they had to narrow the squad.

edit. Never mind, i misread this websites teamlists.

Last edited:

sup42

Juniors
Yeah no Luke, no Harris.

Warning bells are ringing.
-A so called easy win has just become a bun fight if you ask me.
The Titans will smell blood, they obviously know their man Lawton...and while it is nice for him to get a run against his Brothers team....we have a bit of a crisis in the forwards.

Looking at that bench...apart from Bunty...it is horrible.

I can imagine Ryan James steaming onto a pass aiming him at Lisone when Lisone retires back into the line.

There is also the not inconsiderable problems with the timing of our ball from Dummy half...which will disadvantage our Props and backrowers in the battle for the ruck. -

JJ

Immortal
Disagree....tigers have an easy run home and I believe we need to win at least three more games...four to be safe. We lose this weekend it's season over for me..
The not sure I agree that it's all on this game. Both teams inconsistent, if the best Titans show up they can win regardless of who plays. But I'd hate to see a half right Luke or Harris injured early or badly then it could be over. We still have very winnable games left

The Titans will smell blood, they obviously know their man Lawton...and while it is nice for him to get a run against his Brothers team....we have a bit of a crisis in the forwards.

Looking at that bench...apart from Bunty...it is horrible.

I can imagine Ryan James steaming onto a pass aiming him at Lisone when Lisone retires back into the line.

There is also the not inconsiderable problems with the timing of our ball from Dummy half...which will disadvantage our Props and backrowers in the battle for the ruck. -
Dont worry about dummy half, if it's going bad SJ will be in there! :)

Leber

Bench

Who is his brother?

Meth

Staff member
Still, all things considered, this is a big opportunity- and one we need to take if we’re serious. Not only to win, but to win well- which makes a difference in this 8 with the F/A

Meth

Staff member
And if the team that has turned up for the last fortnight turns up, we should be able to do the job

BLN2

Juniors
I just hope Lawton gets a good stint at hooker. If he gets 20 minutes I'll be fuming. We saw the flunk on the team in the second half last week with no Luke - Not saying Lawton will do what Luke does, but no doubt has a sharper running and passing game than Tevaga. Harris out hurts, not sure on how Pulu will go. Assuming him and Vuna will get 50/50 game time.

Raiders, Tigers and Knights are all hoping for us to have a shit run to give them a chance at the 8, win this one and all but puts that to bed.

JJ

Immortal
He'll be lucky to get 20, Kearney is infatuated with Jazz. Who admittedly has many good qualities