What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Cowboys

Quigs

Immortal
Behind the Green Door, was that the one featuring that lassie Chambers... (testing me ol memory here)

Re Sunday too far away, how good was the old shed cook. Scratching his arse, o.d-ing on the Vanilla Essence and the shearers drinking the hot piss on the verandah.

chewsta

First Grade
I guess Chadley had decent game so he doesn't need a reminder this week that there is another half ready to take over.

Good to see Caewell back too.

I see there's a bit of media talk this morning about this Saturday being JT's last ever game in Sydney, pseudo motivation for a better Cowboys' performance that could otherwise be expected.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yep sign him up while he’s down here.

As much as I want us to win, I really don’t want JT to finish with a wooden spoon. Would much rather it go to more deserving clubs like Bulldogs or Parra

Be very hard to win without Talma, also we usually do alright on Sat night at home.

Stake Removed

First Grade
When we play under strength teams is when we get rolled, we need to come out and play full 80 rip into them, let JT get one more feel or Lewis hitting his ribs

Card Shark

Immortal
Another stop on the JT wankfest, is this a Ch 9 game?

Yep & I will be enjoying Gus’ pain.

Was on the way home from work last night & Talkin’ Sport played highlights of the Grand Final.

f**k me Gus was going on about Melbourne: “Get it down boy “, when Bromich scored, “out of nowhere “, when Melbourne came back, etc.

He definitely wanted them to win the non-impartial merkin!.

Rabs was happy we won but too bad he f**ked up the winning words by leaving porch out of “you can turn the light out now”.

Gal made amends in his victory speech “you can turn your porch light off ‘cause we are coming home with the trophy “.

How good were those words!!