What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Knights

Maccas4177

Juniors
It's all so new and trendy though. How about an old fashioned Liverpool Kiss in the first scrum. Back that up with the old sneaky upper cut from the second row next scrum. Then a few of the tried and tested knuckle massages to the eyeball. Should also resurrect the throat punch, earlobe wrench, nostril block, thumb and finger bends, mouthful of dirt/mud, dencorub facials, fingers up arses, brachial plexus squeeze (deliberate stinger) etc etc and some old exotics like the old bottletop taped to the palm

Quigs told me about this stuff.
Sounds like a weekend at Uncle Sad's place....

Dew to a forced issue that I had no control over, I was listening to MMM earlier and that effwit, Hooper, is adamant that Jimmy isn't playing and Nu is in.
All I wanna know is, who in the Cronulla organisation talks to that bloke?
There should be an internal investigation and an instant sacking!
Get onto to it, Lyall!

Card Shark

Immortal
Dew to a forced issue that I had no control over, I was listening to MMM earlier and that effwit, Hooper, is adamant that Jimmy isn't playing and Nu is in.
All I wanna know is, who in the Cronulla organisation talks to that bloke?
There should be an internal investigation and an instant sacking!
Get onto to it, Lyall!

Totally agree...why talk to that f**kwit.