What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs Panthers

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
turner and clark give no impact at all both are 2nd grade nsw cup players why are they in our 1st grade side??the mind boggles i can never imagine bellamy or bennett having these 2 duds in their top 13 geeeez its a joke richo wake up son you let nathan brown go for these duds ffs its a disgrace from a 7 plus decade fan......Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think everyone is. It's only because of Talaki and Jennings to some degree though. When Hunt and Gray return we'll see a large improvement.
I have confidence that Gray will be fine but even his pace is down at times due to his injuries.

Sorry but Hunt concerns me.

AJ needs to keep improving.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Madge's insane. He should have just replaced Talakai with Fuimaono and have Cherrington on the extended bench plus, make Cook play the full 80.

If Reynolds goes down, we have Sutton there to cover him. If Cook goes down, we have Clark is there. He's done it in the past, 0 in attack but he's an ok defender.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Madge's insane. He should have just replaced Talakai with Fuimaono and have Cherrington on the extended bench plus, make Cook play the full 80.

If Reynolds goes down, we have Sutton there to cover him. If Cook goes down, we have Clark is there. He's done it in the past, 0 in attack but he's an ok defender.

It is quite odd. At least George Burgess is in the squad I hope he can put a big performance
In like he did against manly. If we can just come out and blow them away we could win this. Our edges are just so f**king vulnerable. I really hope they've been working on sliding properly.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Correct it's madness.

Rsag85

Bench

Our backline will look better with Hunt and Gray in the side

Travitoh

First Grade
It is quite odd. At least George Burgess is in the squad I hope he can put a big performance
In like he did against manly. If we can just come out and blow them away we could win this. Our edges are just so f**king vulnerable. I really hope they've been working on sliding properly.

I believe the 9's are a good gauge for how the backline is looking and we looked so disjointed in both attack and defence and it has carried over to the season proper. I believe it is something that needs more attention in training

i read after this post about dwalkz that dwalkz single highhandedly basically beat easts by himself and as quoted above is correctamundo and i read nathan brown had a brilliant game.....sad isnt it but hey we kept gray and tyrrell and clark and turner what a master stroke of genius that was gee our recruiters are brilliant arnt they magic stuff take a bow souths recruiters brilliant great foresight you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Shadow...
D walker basically lost the game for manly against us. We need a centre that can defend as well as attack.

Latest posts