What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V's tigers..

Ads

First Grade
Moylan is a gun. Shame we didn’t get Pearce as he would have provided a shed load of try assists from fullback. Would be great to see him combine with Barba though if that happens.

Well Fittler is a huge fan of his, so will be interesting come origin time. With B.Bear a certainty for QLD Wing, & Moyzza IMO unlikely for NSW, Will flange bring in Hodfghjklo? & put the Moyzanator to FB? Or just throw it all on the nose & put Edrick there?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I dunno, he showed some great positional play and looked dangerous in attack at times. Coupla weeks in we'll know what we have, new team, new coaching crew. Everyone says he is a gun,

Maloney helped win us a comp with brilliant off the cuff displays, and great defense reads, especially in the final against the Cows and the GF before Barba's try. That sort of shit wins you comps.

Card Shark

Immortal
For those having a go at Moylan should remember Maloney didn’t hit the ground running when he first joined the Sharks. There was teething problems that got ironed out and then he killed it.

It’s trials.
It’s early.

Give him time.

Good point.

I guess the only difference is I knew Maloney had it in him but I’ve never seen Moylan play consistently, week in, week out being a standout.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I don't mind what Chad is offering up early on this season.....I always felt that Jimmy was the dominant half particularly personality wise and I can see Chad stepping up with the added responsibility this year. Also like our insurance in Hodko....cool head and good long kicking game and the only genuine goalkicker in the squad if you don't count young Flanno.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I rate him but don’t see where he fits in the side at the moment. For SuperCoach purposes I doubt he’d be a high scorer.

Rarely starts and when he’s a Ben hue he gets held back for a long time due to him covering backrow/3/4s

Bloody expensive Supercoach wise at $409,400 as well IMO

I don’t have him in but hey, I’m shit at Supercoach and my team is full of $600,000 players.
I wasn't asking about Capewell from a supercoach perspective. I was just wondering what Cronulla fans opinion of Capewell was, as I have only seen glimpses of him and thought he looked like a good centre prospect.

Frank Facer

First Grade
It sucks that Segyaro is most likely an automatic selection due to the way we brought him over. He sucks, and Brailey looks fit enough to go the 80. It's a wasted bench spot.
If Segyaro is starting and playing 80 minutes he is a must for supercoach. He is probably the second best hooker in supercoach if he is playing 80 minute. I actually rate Segyaro very highly. I would be wrapped if he was our hooker.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I wasn't asking about Capewell from a supercoach perspective. I was just wondering what Cronulla fans opinion of Capewell was, as I have only seen glimpses of him and thought he looked like a good centre prospect.

He has versatilitis. The thing that stalls a career until you find a permanent spot.

IMO he is a good footballer. I dont think anyone will know how good until he gets a permanent first grade spot in a permanent position

Put it this way. He’s like Gidley but potentially much better

Frenzy.

Immortal
If Segyaro is starting and playing 80 minutes he is a must for supercoach. He is probably the second best hooker in supercoach if he is playing 80 minute. I actually rate Segyaro very highly. I would be wrapped if he was our hooker.

Yeah but he wont play 80 minutes. He averaged less than 30 as a benchie last year in SC. He averaged 63 as an 80 minute hooker in ‘15 so I hear what you say but he won’t unseat Brailey except through injury or Origin.

Yes folks, you read it right, I'm not ruling Brails out of origin contention

RUBIKS

Juniors
For those having a go at Moylan should remember Maloney didn’t hit the ground running when he first joined the Sharks. There was teething problems that got ironed out and then he killed it.

It’s trials.
It’s early.

Give him time.
Except that Maloney had already won a premiership and taken the Warriors to the big dance.

I don't mind what Chad is offering up early on this season....
Problem with Chad is, the last two seasons he's started off really strong then fades away as the season progresses. Maybe he will buck that trend this year?

Well Fittler is a huge fan of his, so will be interesting come origin time.
We will see how much he likes him now that Moylan's not at the Panthers and his mate Gus isn't telling him to talk Moylan up.

With B.Bear a certainty for QLD Wing, & Moyzza IMO unlikely for NSW, Will flange bring in Hodfghjklo? & put the Moyzanator to FB? Or just throw it all on the nose & put Edrick there?
Hopefully they'd give Kennedy a go out the back before Lee. I mean, everyone does know it was noodles who created that last try and not Lee, right?