What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams - 40 Years of Local Derbies – Dragons v Sharks

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Scum try from the blatantly forward pass killed us more than the diving...

Good effort with twelve men, though.

Godz Illa

Coach
Strange night. Paul Gallen was imitating Lawrence Olivier and Reece Williams was imitating Joe Montana. That cosmopolitan air was soured somewhat by the blue shirted bogans fixin a good ole Cronulla riot hoe down.

dragonfire

Bench
finally watched the game, pretty good game, thought our performance was good although like last week we struggled to get across the line. Stanley was so close to rolling over with teh ball to score but obviously not meant to be. some points i thought about were
-Woolford running from dummy half inside the opposition 30 hurt the halves being able to run any plays and they had to run the ball
-Can we please get Creagh running on the edges rather than basically being a 3rd front rower, he is doing a good job but is a lot more damaging out wide
-Back 3 were again solid
-If Richie Williams gets more experienced/smarter with his running he will be a gun in attack, whoever picks him up could have a great talent on their hands.
-Gallen played a great game but spoiled it, i hadnt seen it previously but damn that was a lot worse than what i thought with the appealing for a penalty and then suddenly he is hurt and cant do anything, Dykes also has some great reaction times between getting hit and clutching his head
Overall good game but i think we struggled with some of the timing with our plays thus not allowing us to put the Sharks away but as the halves get more time with the team it should improve. Good game by the Sharks to hold on, even though they were always going to struggle to contain 12 men against their 13 lol

Inferno

Coach
Immortal said:
My fav quote tonight was...

" Pass the f*cking ball Woolford ! "

lol, I liked it when woolforde came up questioning why Creags effort wasn't a try.

Woolforde: What was wrong with that?
Archer: Benefit to the attacking team, cronulla dropout because I was in the way
Woolforde: So get out of the way!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Woolford had a point though. The grubber into the in-goal was on. Archer was poorly positioned.

Last week Woolford got kicked in the head by a touch judge, so he may have reason for pointing out their incompetence. Perhaps its penance for Woolford's years of mouthng off, and maybe the refs and touchies think its time for some payback.

Latest posts