What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams done this year

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Obviously the bottom 4 are done, which hilariously includes Souffs, but oddly enough I'm not ready to write off the Tits or Warriors just yet. If you write them off, you have to have a serious look at the Cowboys as well and I don't think too many would be willing to say that. If the Cows lose to the Dogs next round while the Warriors smash the Panthers and Rorters beat Parra, the Warriors will be 2 comp points outside the 8 with plenty of season to go. Same applies for the Titans if they string a few wins together and other results fall their way.

Written off:
Souffs
Tigers
Penrith (short of a miracle turnaround)
Knights

Borderline:
Warriors
Titans

The rest is an open comp. Even the top 4 will be in question for at least the next 10 rounds

Life's Good

Coach
At this stage I reckon the Knights & Bunnies are gone for obvious reasons. Tigers, Panthers & Titans would be in the next group that are still in with a slim chance so not all hope is lost.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Warriors will beat Penrith next game and have their traditional strong run through origin rounds.

That will put them firmly in the 8 and then it all comes down to how they finish. History says they fail but history doesnt have Foran on its side.

They play more direct with him there and I think they will sneak in.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Knights, Panthers and Souths are gone IMO. The rest can still get into the finals. Tigers I'm not sure.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Lol@souffs

Can see us finishing 6th or 7th. Hopefully come home strong after origin with some troops back.

That weak limp wristed shit we served up v Parra won't get us to 8th even if Thurston was there

Lean year ahead for us I think

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Raiders will probably make the 8 but they "are done" from seriously competing unless they improve about ten million percent.